Has Cutler finally turned the corner?

adam

Well if that wasn't a statement game, I don't know what one is. Cutler had a perfect passer rating most of the game, and didn't turn the ball over against a great defense, in STL no less.

22 QBs have more INTs than Cutler this year. He has 9 TDs to 2 INTs in his last 5 games, and 13-5 overall. His only QB Rating under 88.4 was 67.5 against GB in Week 1.

We now get the Broncos in Chicago when they are really struggling. So we have as much of a shot against them as we did against STL.

HE passed the first test of the mid season 3 game gauntlet. Denver has a very good defense, at home would love to see another great performance out of him. Then on to GB, Cutler hasn't had much success at GB or even at home against GB a good perfromance out of him here would change a lot of peoples minds.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggs tweeted - Slauson said " so many of Jay Cutlers checks were just right on point. A lot of his checks were our biggest plays".

Great to hear this, as last year it was painted that Cutler wasn't making good reads or checks. Different result with the same player, points to one thing Coaching.

I'd second the coaching comment as I cannot say that either of the previous two coaching regimes would have made the adjustments coming out of the opening drive. Maybe it was just tightening things up but nevertheless I don't think this team bounces back in prior years.

Biggs tweeted - Slauson said " so many of Jay Cutlers checks were just right on point. A lot of his checks were our biggest plays".

Great to hear this, as last year it was painted that Cutler wasn't making good reads or checks. Different result with the same player, points to one thing Coaching.