Bears at Rams Game Thread

adam

We have the edge in every offensive category except rushing yards per game. STL is horrible at 3rd Downs, which is our weakness on defense. This would be a great game to clean that up.

On the defensive side, they have the edge in every category, though I was surprised at how close we were against the pass and in total yards.

I would love to see Langford split out wide from the backfield to get some mismatches against LB's. He just outdueled Gordon, now let's do it to Gurley.

bears_rams.png

Bears 20 - Rams 16

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great analysis! Please keep them coming for all the games coming up!

This is a winnable game. Not likely, but more than possible. I am feeling a win.

Go Bears!

:dabears

We have the edge in every offensive category except rushing yards per game. STL is horrible at 3rd Downs, which is our weakness on defense. This would be a great game to clean that up.

On the defensive side, they have the edge in every category, though I was surprised at how close we were against the pass and in total yards.

I would love to see Langford split out wide from the backfield to get some mismatches against LB's. He just outdueled Gordon, now let's do it to Gurley.

bears_rams.png

Bears 20 - Rams 16