OT Bobby Massie to Bears

dawhizz

My work schedule doesn't allow me time to watch Cardinals games as much as I used to, mostly because to watch a Bears game means not sleeping after work. I was curious about Massie and what he brings to the table. I remember him from his rookie year and the struggles he had and eventually corrected. I found this video of him working out in Arizona last month with LeCharles Bentley, the same place where Kyle Long works out. This doesn't tell me much other than he takes his offseason training seriously, and perhaps that he's a bit more nimble in his lower body and movement skills than I remember him being.

From reading a bit it seems Jeff Allen, Massie, and Boone all worked out at this place. I suspect Pace asked Kyle for some input on the players the Bears went after. It can't hurt to have some input from a player you trust on a how hard a guy trains on his own in the offseason.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to scratch my head when I saw the article on the Bears' website on the first tweets made by Bears players on Twitter.

I assume Massie will acclimate to his new home, LOL

Bobby Massie ✔ ‎@MrBig434

I hate cold weather

8:02 PM - 29 Feb 2012