2 QB Prospects Stock Take A Big Hit!

lemonej

Christian Hackenberg and Dak Prescott for different reasons draft stock has dropped!

Hackenberg who's former college coach has signed Brock Osweiler after many speculated that he and the Texans were the perfect match in the first or second round because of familiarity between the 2. Well not waiting on your former QB who played in your system in college is a red flag to everyone else also!

Dak Prescott with sketchy details has allegedly been arrested for a DUI and that in itself has dropped his stock. As a QB and expected leader of the team decisions off the field factor into that evaluation process and this looks bad and drops him in my eyes

Christian Hackenberg and Dak Prescott for different reasons draft stock has dropped!

Hackenberg who's former college coach has signed Brock Osweiler after many speculated that he and the Texans were the perfect match in the first or second round because of familiarity between the 2. Well not waiting on your former QB who played in your system in college is a red flag to everyone else also!

Dak Prescott with sketchy details has allegedly been arrested for a DUI and that in itself has dropped his stock. As a QB and expected leader of the team decisions off the field factor into that evaluation process and this looks bad and drops him in my eyes

Not a fan of Dak to begin with. Hackenberg in later rounds I get.

Posted this because I was a staunch Dak fan on day 3 but, he is off my board and my next mock will reflect that!

I dont get these guys, all they have to do is keep their nose clean for 2 more months and they will get drafted............. Dak is talented so I see why you like him. In your next mock just put Hogans name in there for Dak, problem solved! lol

I've read where the Bears really like Dak.

scs787 I like this kid but this is a red flag and with the Manziel on going situation, there should be zero tolerance for this behavior! Now he has to go through the league substance policy. I don't want my team dealing with this kind of behavior!

scs787 I like this kid but this is a red flag and with the Manziel on going situation, there should be zero tolerance for this behavior! Now he has to go through the league substance policy. I don't want my team dealing with this kind of behavior!

I'm not sure I would go as far as comparing him to Manziel over 1 DUI, but I do tend to agree on that I would now rather draft someone else.......They do like Dak though, and if they think he's a future starting QB, I won't hate.

Not a fan of Dak to begin with. Hackenberg in later rounds I get.

Why not? I thought he looked pretty good during the season, and during all the off-season activities. He's got all the physical attributes you'd like in a QB.

I hope this guy drops like a rock and the Bears use one of their 6th round picks on him. I'd LOVE that pick because of the high upside.

Why not? I thought he looked pretty good during the season, and during all the off-season activities. He's got all the physical attributes you'd like in a QB.

I hope this guy drops like a rock and the Bears use one of their 6th round picks on him. I'd LOVE that pick because of the high upside.

Someone is going to pull the trigger on Prescott before the 6th, but if he is there in the 6th, I would draft him.