How much do you hate Robert Nkemdiche?

jason

I know some here are really opposed to him in any way whatsoever. I'm not a fan at #11. But in a lot of mock boards he's falling like a rock. All the way to the end of the 2nd and to the beginning of the 3rd. I think if he falls to the third he's criminally underrated, and should be drafted immediately.

He may not have put out max effort at college, but he's got the size/speed/athleticism that makes scouts drool. If he puts in effort, he could be an all-pro guy. At the very least he's athletic enough to set the edge and stretch out plays to the sideline.

If he makes it to the 3rd, are you in?

I know some here are really opposed to him in any way whatsoever. I'm not a fan at #11. But in a lot of mock boards he's falling like a rock. All the way to the end of the 2nd and to the beginning of the 3rd. I think if he falls to the third he's criminally underrated, and should be drafted immediately.

He may not have put out max effort at college, but he's got the size/speed/athleticism that makes scouts drool. If he puts in effort, he could be an all-pro guy. At the very least he's athletic enough to set the edge and stretch out plays to the sideline.

Every time I see this guy talk the more I think he just doesn't care about football. I don't know what it's slotted for this year, but a 3rd Rd contract should net him $3-4mil, then with the prospect that a $50mil contract or more could be 4yr in his future. I don't believe any of that is going to change his attitude or approach to the game. If we get down to 5th Rd or later I'm in but if I see one more interview like what I saw this week he'll be off my board (FWLIW :) ). Back in Dec I'd had him as one of the top players I wanted.

Didn't see the interview AZ talked about, but from what I've read, and knowing the FO ran Marshall and Bennett out, he just doesn't seem like a guy this organization would draft at all.

That said, from what I've read the Bears have scheduled a workout with him and im sure they will talk to him a ton to see if he checks out. I wouldn't hate him in the 2nd or 3rd knowing the Bears put their work in on him.

We CAN'T take a guy like that at #11. Too great of a risk. However, I'd be good with taking a gamble on him with our #2 pick. Most of the mocks I see still have him listed as a 1st rounder. Dan Durkin's mock draft with the SCORE, that just came out today, has him going #19 to Buffalo.

Considering he's a top 10 talent, he could be an absolute bargain with our 2nd round pick.

We CAN'T take a guy like that at #11. Too great of a risk. However, I'd be good with taking a gamble on him with our #2 pick. Most of the mocks I see still have him listed as a 1st rounder. Dan Durkin's mock draft with the SCORE, that just came out today, has him going #19 to Buffalo.

Considering he's a top 10 talent, he could be an absolute bargain with our 2nd round pick.

Never at 11 but if there is no great players at 41, I would consider it. The problem with him is a boom or bust. I do not like players that are physical studs and have lousy production. Means they either are lazy or dont love football. More of those fail than succeed. Think there will be a better player to take at the spot he will be gotten at.