fan sided suggestion

bear trap

Okay I've gotta share... I just read the most dumbass article I think has ever been written. In the article the suggestion was the bears trade for mo wilk. and what it recommended we offer: wait for it.... the 11th pick AND alshon Jeffrey!!! If Chicago actually did that I would start rooting for the puckers just in spite of the bears... I would seriously beg someone to hit pace in the head for being a moron... just had to share... I guess Wilkinson is now worth a 1st rd pick and a pro bowl wr....

Okay I've gotta share... I just read the most dumbass article I think has ever been written. In the article the suggestion was the bears trade for mo wilk. and what it recommended we offer: wait for it.... the 11th pick AND alshon Jeffrey!!! If Chicago actually did that I would start rooting for the puckers just in spite of the bears... I would seriously beg someone to hit pace in the head for being a moron... just had to share... I guess Wilkinson is now worth a 1st rd pick and a pro bowl wr....

I hope no one pays that guy to write. First off they know nothing about the Jets, Bears, or how the NFL works. If the Jets cannot afford Wilkerson's 15.7 million, how can they afford Jeffery's 14.6 million?

While we're at it, why not also pick up Revis and his $17mil cap hit?

I think they said Alshon OR the 11th pick, not both. This article:

https://thejetpress.com/2016/04/06/new-york...rs-makes-sense/

The Jets should consider trading Wilkerson for Jeffery or even for their No. 11 first-round draft pick.

The article is garbage regardless and doesn't make much sense. He says the team needs to find another premier WR to go alongside Marshall and Decker, but then says "remember defense wins championships". LMAO

Right now the Jets are up against a wall. They have no choice but to cut players of value just to sign Fitzpatrick, and risk losing Wilkerson with only a comp pick to free agency next year anyway. They also can't sign new free agents because they have zero cap space. So the longer this drags on the better it is for the Bears.

I don't even think the 1st rounder is in play anymore.

I think they said Alshon OR the 11th pick, not both. This article:

https://thejetpress.com/2016/04/06/new-york...rs-makes-sense/

The article is garbage regardless and doesn't make much sense. He says the team needs to find another premier WR to go alongside Marshall and Decker, but then says "remember defense wins championships". LMAO

Right now the Jets are up against a wall. They have no choice but to cut players of value just to sign Fitzpatrick, and risk losing Wilkerson with only a comp pick to free agency next year anyway. They also can't sign new free agents because they have zero cap space. So the longer this drags on the better it is for the Bears.

I don't even think the 1st rounder is in play anymore.

My bad, I could've swore it said both, but either way I am not down with giving up either for him... we've pretty much given Marshall to them and as far as I'm concerned we need to play hard ball back... if they keep him, enjoy the cap hell they'll be in cause as far as I'm concerned I'd rather take rankins and save the money... not to mention he's coming off a broken leg. If they get desperate maybe offer a 3rd and a 6th...