Meet Your Other UDFA TE

AZ54

I love how he plays the game, especially his blocking, but against this level of competition it's easy to do. He's going to need a lot more lower body strength to play like that in the NFL. It is always hard to judge speed against lower levels of competition but he's not going to run away from any DBs in the NFL. He has enough mobility to find gaps in a defense and he's got good hands and tracks the ball well so it's worth giving him a shot to see how develops.

I love how he plays the game, especially his blocking, but against this level of competition it's easy to do. He's going to need a lot more lower body strength to play like that in the NFL. It is always hard to judge speed against lower levels of competition but he's not going to run away from any DBs in the NFL. He has enough mobility to find gaps in a defense and he's got good hands and tracks the ball well so it's worth giving him a shot to see how develops.

Highlight films always make players look good. I want every player we picked up to be good NFL players, but truth be told if half make it, our GM will be rated at the top of the food chain.

I really like the play of the Harvard TE, think he makes the team.

Level of competition is why he is a UDFA and that video was published in July of 2015 prior to his last season meaning he did nothing to make scouts take significant notice last season.

Highlight films always make players look good. I want every player we picked up to be good NFL players, but truth be told if half make it, our GM will be rated at the top of the food chain.

I really like the play of the Harvard TE, think he makes the team.

I always feel like people misconstrue what I write. Just because I posted the highlights doesn't mean I think he'll make the team. All I said is he's worth bringing in to see if he can make the practice squad. Yes, I don't like highlights because they don't show the negative plays.

The two UDFA's that I think have the best chance to develop into NFL players are Braunecker, Don Cherry LB, and Roy Robertson-Harris. Braunecker could very well make the roster over Khari Lee especially if he's better on special teams. I could see Cherry challenging Timu for a spot as well. Robertson-Harris is likely just a practice squad candidate this season.

I always feel like people misconstrue what I write. Just because I posted the highlights doesn't mean I think he'll make the team. All I said is he's worth bringing in to see if he can make the practice squad. Yes, I don't like highlights because they don't show the negative plays.

The two UDFA's that I think have the best chance to develop into NFL players are Braunecker, Don Cherry LB, and Roy Robertson-Harris. Braunecker could very well make the roster over Khari Lee especially if he's better on special teams. I could see Cherry challenging Timu for a spot as well. Robertson-Harris is likely just a practice squad candidate this season.

I agree with all your assessments.