Glad to have Bears back

ASHKUM BEAR

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this board and with the season kicking off the board is back with interesting chatter. I think this board has some of the greatest Bear talk minds and it is always a pleasure to visit.

I will have to miss the Bears vs Patriot game since I will be traveling back from Sioux Falls SD that evening. I hope to find a radio station broadcasting for that drive back to Illinois, but if not hopefully you guys will be posting often. :dabears

:cheers

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this board and with the season kicking off the board is back with interesting chatter. I think this board has some of the greatest Bear talk minds and it is always a pleasure to visit.

I will have to miss the Bears vs Patriot game since I will be traveling back from Sioux Falls SD that evening. I hope to find a radio station broadcasting for that drive back to Illinois, but if not hopefully you guys will be posting often. :dabears

I should be posting during the game, and I agree, I really enjoy our little community that we have here.

Yeah whatever! 😏

Ha!

Seriously though, drive safe.

Looks like Saturday afternoon I can watch!

#Bears-#Patriots to re-air on NFL Network at 5am Saturday, 1pm Sunday and 4 pm Monday.

Thanks for this. I noticed it wasn't being aired live in my neck of the woods so the first I'll be able to put eyes on this will be Saturday.

Anyone going to be doing a game thread tonight?