Bennett talks crap

adam

So I assume everyone has seen Bennett talk crap (again) about Cutler and the Bears, but it seems that Alshon responded:

As far as directly insulting unnamed teammates, however, “Why didn’t he say that while he was here?” mused wide receiver Alshon Jeffery.

Nice to see someone step up since he literally called everyone bitches.

http://www.csnchicago.com/chicago-bears/al...hen-he-was-here

I didn't like Bennett when signed because of his oddities and idiosyncrasies. I grew to appreciate that he was better than average. Then I realized he ran iffy routes, had questionable hands, directly led to QB INTs, was replaceable by a journeyman, and I should have trusted my first impression.

He's easily on my top five most hated players in the league list.

Those comments are so unclassy, what a jerk.

I have been seeing some clips of Greg Olsen on the NFL Fbook page, boy would it be nice to have him back. He was a great TE and classy as well.

I was not upset when they traded Olsen as I thought he was a little better then average. Slower and easy to tackle, put that with the fact that Martz didn't use a TE in his system there was no reason to keep him around. Well the Martz era didn't last very long and Olsen got better. He has turned into a really good TE.

I didn't like Bennett when signed because of his oddities and idiosyncrasies. I grew to appreciate that he was better than average. Then I realized he ran iffy routes, had questionable hands, directly led to QB INTs, was replaceable by a journeyman, and I should have trusted my first impression.

He's easily on my top five most hated players in the league list.

Lets not forget that Marty B has played pretty good for the Pats this year. He is crazy though (from a lockeroom perspective), but very very talented. They are also spending a lot of time in NE talking about how much better Marty makes Gronk.

Lets not forget that Marty B has played pretty good for the Pats this year. He is crazy though (from a lockeroom perspective), but very very talented. They are also spending a lot of time in NE talking about how much better Marty makes Gronk.

Brady and Bill make a lot of players look good though.