How to spend the money?

jason

The Bears have a lot of cash left and the choices are dwindling. WR is a huge need.

Why aren't the Bears linked to Michael Floyd?

I'd love to see him replace Jeffery.

Today Darius Butler in today, would be a total upgrade

He was playing safety his last 4 games and have stated that is where he wants to play. PPF has his coverage skills as the 4th best when playing the safety position.

We are seeing older guys coming in which I believe is just a stop gap while our draftees develop.

The Bears have a lot of cash left and the choices are dwindling. WR is a huge need.

Why? After watching him drop passes and otherwise fail to live up to expectations for years here in AZ I've seen enough.

Good question. After we dumped Cutler and Eddie Royal, we were close to 70 million under the cap. After all these signing, I'm guessing we have at least 30 million to spend. At least.

I don't think Floyd is worth the headache. However, we were interested in Cordelle Patterson a few days ago but I haven't heard anything since. At the very least, he's a damn good return man.

Good question. After we dumped Cutler and Eddie Royal, we were close to 70 million under the cap. After all these signing, I'm guessing we have at least 30 million to spend. At least.

I don't think Floyd is worth the headache. However, we were interested in Cordelle Patterson a few days ago but I haven't heard anything since. At the very least, he's a damn good return man.

If Patterson is not much more than a returner then he'll only get paid as a KR/PR and not average WR money $6-7mil. If that's all he's going to get paid it'll take him a little bit to lower his contract expectations. At this point in time with a lot of big money deals still being announced any of us would also play the waiting game. He may not sign a deal for another week or two.