Props to the Vikings

Connorbear

They are having a hell of a year. Not sure if they can win a playoff game with Case Keenum but congrats on winning the NFC North.

Peace :dabears

Keenum is playing like a top 10 QB right now and the O-Line does not allow sacks. With that defense, they have potential to go deep in the playoffs. With Wentz out, Rams and Vikings look like the top 2 teams in the conference. I would say NO, but I don't trust their defense.

They are having a hell of a year. Not sure if they can win a playoff game with Case Keenum but congrats on winning the NFC North.

Peace :dabears

Agreed. They have played really well all season and keenum has played way above expectations. Good for them. I like watching good football and well our team hasn't really played good at all this yr

Add to that I enjoyed watching the Packers lose yesterday. Rodgers with 3 picks and the offense with 4 turnovers to end their playoff hopes.

This is probably the best Vikings team they've had in a long time. I feel like they have as good a shot as anyone to make it to the SB along with the Rams. I wouldn't count Philly out though Foles has done a good job taking over for Wentz. At least in the NFC it's nice to see some new blood in the playoff hunt. In the AFC it's hard not to expect the Pats to be the fav to represent in the SB but they've shown some chinks in the armor of late.

It's hard to root for anyone when our Bears aren't in the mix though.