Colts were all in and wanted to hire Nagy

DABEARSDABOMB

Nagy said he had his interview with bears Sunday morning then immediately after us he interviewed with colts and as soon as he finished up there pace called to go to dinner. Tells you that pace really wanted this guy. What a long day that would have been for Nagy

Yeah; The aggressive close was great. Also notable that Phillips / McCaskey did not comment at the press conference (a good thing). Nagy has some swagger, that is for sure.

Yeah; The aggressive close was great. Also notable that Phillips / McCaskey did not comment at the press conference (a good thing). Nagy has some swagger, that is for sure.

Yeah I really am starting to get behind this and for once this whole thing is so unlike the bears. Typically HCs for us have been older defensive types who seemed past there prime. And this is a young very energetic guy who takes full responsibility for his failure and seems eager to learn from them. This also doesn't hit me as a Ted Phillips and George McCaskey type hire. Thought it was interesting hearing pace say that dinner was just himself, nagy and there wives. More intimate and relaxing I'd think and much easier to groom a type of relationship we need to see between HC and GM. Now let's hope pace can go out and get nagy the type of playmakers that can allow trubisky to really take off

Yeah I really am starting to get behind this and for once this whole thing is so unlike the bears. Typically HCs for us have been older defensive types who seemed past there prime. And this is a young very energetic guy who takes full responsibility for his failure and seems eager to learn from them. This also doesn't hit me as a Ted Phillips and George McCaskey type hire. Thought it was interesting hearing pace say that dinner was just himself, nagy and there wives. More intimate and relaxing I'd think and much easier to groom a type of relationship we need to see between HC and GM. Now let's hope pace can go out and get nagy the type of playmakers that can allow trubisky to really take off

His answer to the question about whether he called plays in the 2nd half was refreshing. He took full responsible and finished it with and I'll learn from it. He's got this swagger to him. I'm in Socal and I remember last year when the Rams hired Mcvay he was making his interview tour on local sports talk and I happened to catch him and immediately thought, damn, this guy is really bright and gets it. I get that same vibe from Nagy. Can the season start yet haha.

His answer to the question about whether he called plays in the 2nd half was refreshing. He took full responsible and finished it with and I'll learn from it. He's got this swagger to him. I'm in Socal and I remember last year when the Rams hired Mcvay he was making his interview tour on local sports talk and I happened to catch him and immediately thought, damn, this guy is really bright and gets it. I get that same vibe from Nagy. Can the season start yet haha.

I loved that answer. Take ownership. Move forward.

Peace :dabears