Potential cap casualties

Stinger226

There is several teams that need cap space that have bloated contracts for some players.

This is a list of potential releases, do we want any of them.

Oakland- Michael Crabtree had a bad year, not all his fault but is due 8.25 and cutting him will save Oak 7.7 mil

Ravens- Jerry Maclin had a bad year and is due 7.5 mil, they would save 5 mil by cutting him.

N.O. - Coby Fleener is due 8.1 mil for his 22 recs. and 2 TDs

Miami- JuWuan James/OT is due 9.2 mil coming off an injury prone season. they are going to rescind his 5th year option. 25 years old RT

Jets- Muhammad Wilkerson/DT can save 17 mil by designated him a June 1st cut.

I think James/OT could be an option as he played well before he got injured.

Crabtree and Maclin are older than Pace likes but a inexpensive 3 year deal with everything front loaded may be an option.

Fleener maybe an option to take the place of Miller while Shaheen develops.

I'll pass on all of them. The will be free agents are better for what we are wanting. I'll take them over these guys

I agree. Wilkerson is the only one I would think about and really wouldn't want much more than a year or two of him. RRH will be better and we still have Bullard with a little hope.

I'll pass on all of them. The will be free agents are better for what we are wanting. I'll take them over these guys

JaWaun James had a hamstring injury that sidelined him for the last 8 games. He played well in 2016 that led to them picking up his option for 2018. He is young and did not play well most of the games last year.

He will be let go because he is due. 9.3 mil this coming year. Maybe we look at him to replace Massey? He is 25