Landry Tagged

BearFan2000

Landry Tagged

That pretty much takes him off the table, not that he couldn't wind up somewhere besides Miami it's more complicated. Perhaps they tagged him to buy time to work out a long term deal, and if someone wants to pony up they get compensated.

With him and Robinson likely getting tagged the list of FA targets (no pun intended) is starting to shrink.

After reading some more about him, I am ok with this.

Also, Robinson is coming off injury, so who knows how he will be. However, Lee should be available from the Jags.

We will be bringing back Meredith and either Wright or sign Wilson to be the slot WR. So we only need one more. We will be fine.

I was never that interested in Landry. Is he better than who we put on the field last year? Absolutely, but not worth the money, and now draft pick, it will take to sign him. Let somebody else make the mistake.

He's light years better than anyone on this roster. He's very dependable and is always available. Your going to pay a premium for guys like that. Now I certainly wouldn't want to now because of the draft picks it would take. But if it was just money I would have been all for it. This roster is in such dire need st that position and it seriously needs a dependable Target. I'm so sick of trying to fill out the position with a bunch of #3 and #4s

He's light years better than anyone on this roster. He's very dependable and is always available. Your going to pay a premium for guys like that. Now I certainly wouldn't want to now because of the draft picks it would take. But if it was just money I would have been all for it. This roster is in such dire need st that position and it seriously needs a dependable Target. I'm so sick of trying to fill out the position with a bunch of #3 and #4s

The scenario now is only by trading for him. We are not going to give up a 2nd round pick for a to expensive WR just because it's an upgrade. He will not be got for a fourth and we don't have a third.

The scenario now is only by trading for him. We are not going to give up a 2nd round pick for a to expensive WR just because it's an upgrade. He will not be got for a fourth and we don't have a third.

Which I'm pretty sure is how I put it. I have no problem paying him but I'm not paying him and giving up draft picks. So unfortunately we will need to move on and just pray