What a free agency!!!

DABEARSDABOMB

This has definitely been an exciting offseason. From the hiring of Naggy, to the building of the staff including keeping Vic. Then Pace got to work adding weapons for Trubisky. Watching video of Robinson and Gabriel I absolutely love how both of them are excellent route runners and run their routes to create separation. They both seem to be students of the game. Gabriel is crazy fast but he isn't just a burner he knows how to set defenders up to get open. Burton is a such a versatile TE that he can line up almost anywhere. I feel like all three guys share versatility. Pace put us in a good position in the draft where we don't have to reach for players in areas of need we can take BPA at 8.

I really feel like Pace is coming into his own this offseason and even last offseason with the gutsy call to move up one spot and ensure he got his guy. Pace has shown to stick to his gut when he has firm conviction on a decision. I like that he's not indecisive. He knows what he wants and will do what's needed to make it happen. He knew after his interview with Nagy that that was his guy, and he decided he wasn't going to leave KC without a deal done. Looking back it's pretty clear to me that The fox hire wasn't completely his call, and that his hands were slightly tied in the beginning but it really seems that now he's running things his way. I like the aggressive go get em attitude. He's not going to make all the right choices every time but there really is a sense that the tide is finally turning and this once proud franchise may be on the way back to relevancy. And not just a 1 or 2 season blip where we make a playoff push only to disappear again. We're building the team around a younger core that hopefully will create sustained success.

Agreed on Nagy! He's a warm welcome to our last few...just on a personality basis alone!

So true. First coach since Lovie that actually had a personality. Dr Doom and Fox were painful to listen too. Nagy definitely has personality and just really comes off as genuine, humble, and energetic. It's really cool seeing guys want to sign here because of the situation, what Nagy brings to the table offensively, and wanting to work with Trubisky. You feel they sense good things are going to happen and they want to be part of that. It is all on paper thus far but you see it in the guys at their introductory pressers about coming to the Bears, there is a real sense of excitement surrounding the future of the team. Everyone seems genuinely chomping at the bit to start building a winner here. Here's hoping that it comes to fruition soon.