Thanks Lions

adam

Yeah, we have a great chance to make a move this year. Outside of the Rams at 5-0, we are the next best team. Washington and New Orleans play tonight, so only one of them will be a 1-loss team. Philly is 2-3, GB and MIN are 2-2-1, and Carolina is the only other NFC team with only one loss.

It sure is sweet to go into week 6 in first place in our division.  Watching GB lose to Detroit was a good substitute for lack of Bears football.  4 missed FG's and a missed extra point and watching Rodgers face as he coughed it up twice.  I always love seeing that frown on Rodgers face rather than that arrogant smirk. We've definitely put ourselves in a good spot after 4 games.  We can't get happy or complacent.  Best way to stay on top is to keep winning.  The division is still up for grabs.  We lead at 3-1 but our one loss was to GB who sits at 2-2-1.  Minn at 2-2-1 as well, and a much improved Lions team at 2-3.  I was really pulling for Philly to come back and drop the Vikings to 1-3-1 but it didn't happen.  

If our offense can build on last week, and that D continues to get better and continues to dominate this could be a dangerous Bears team.  I feel like our bye came at a great time and even better heading into the bye on a positive note.  Last year we didn't notch win #3 till week 7 and then only added two more wins the whole year.  The arrow is pointing up but they will have to continue to work hard to get better and not let up.