Chargers at Bears - Week 8 - Official Game Thread (Sun, Oct 27, 12:00 PM CT/FOX/Bears -4, O/U 41)

adam

5 minutes ago, BearFan NYC said:

What if Pace fires Nagy, and makes Pagano the head coach, and lets Helfrich free to do whatever he wants on offense and at the QB position?

We have this supposed deep all star staff. Next man up.

The team may have Nagy's back, but after that pathetic coaching exhibit, I sure don't care for him anymore.

Nagy said he is not an idiot. I believe that. I think he is trying too hard to be too tricky and too cute. Not an idiot. The opposite - thinking too much.

This team has no offensive identity, and Nagy is already 3 dimensions deep in counters to counters to trick people. But you have no identity yet, why are you working on all that finesse? You cant be two levels of play action deep if no one is afraid of you running the ball.

Look at this. Beginning the 3rd quarter - I formation to Montgomery, working fine.

Dude. Regular football is thew trickiest thing you can do!

Seriously Nagy, you are not the guy.

Play action, Gabriel wide open, Trubisky over throws him by 5 yards, wow. 

Then, insult to injury, Trubisky fumbles the ball and the Chargers recover. 

Seriously, I'm done with the Trubisky experiment, it didn't work. Time to admit defeat and move on. Put him on IR to save face. Start Daniel the rest of the year. 

9 minutes ago, adam said:

One of the worst outcomes was a win when Trubisky played bad. Well, we might not even win now after that INT and even if we do, I still think we need to go in a different direction at QB. 

Absolutely right...on all points.   And it keeps on getting worse.  The defense has got to be getting tired of this.  The fans certainly are. 

4 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

And we’re back to having kicking problems again...of course.   Lol

He makes it if we don't kneel and lose 3 yards? What the hell was that, give it to Montgomery and you might make it a 35 yarder. This loss is on Nagy and Trubisky. Trubisky needs to be benched. We need to go 7-2 to get 10 wins, lmao, we will be lucky to win 2 more games.

What a joke!

At least we will have a high second-round pick!

This is all on Nagy. We go I formation, and pkay standard football, and things are working, then we play silly ball and everything is a mess again.

The ridiculous clock management at the end of the first half.

The ridiculous clock management / failure and FEAR to run another play to make the kick closer at the end.

Nagy you are overthinking yourself. Too cute, too complicated. You're trying to play QB from the sideline with your plays.

If you take a playoff team stocked with talent to a losing record, you should be fired.

30 minutes ago, adam said:

He makes it if we don't kneel and lose 3 yards? What the hell was that, give it to Montgomery and you might make it a 35 yarder.

I would’ve at least like to have seen one pass into the end zone or like you said a handoff for a few yards gained.  The time out was still in play.  

I used to really appreciate Nagy but not so much anymore . Maybe he should start on the motivational speaking tour rather than head coaching.