Bears @ Panthers - Week 6 - Official Game Thread - 10/18, Bears -2.5, 12:00 PM CT, FOX

adam

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Let’s see, Fuller hits shoulder to shoulder, Johnson simply had great coverage. I’m not sure these refs are watching the same game. 

It's been BS, the team really needs to send these plays into the league. They are blatant calls. Zero consistency. Johnson had brilliant coverage and got called for a phantom PI. 

1 minute ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

WHY on Gods green earth do you pass on 4th down in this situation?  Did this last week too.  Nagy is a complete ditz with game management!  

The Bears defense is overcoming Nagy's incompetence. Just run the damn ball!

5 minutes ago, adam said:

We need a real Offensive Coordinator. 5-1 never felt so weird. 

I think it was Connor who said it earlier.  Nagy is a good head coach when it comes to rallying the team and getting them to play together.  But on game day he should NOT be calling plays.  I don’t have a lot of faith in Lazor either but I at least think Foles can run the team from the field.  Nagy seems to be the stick in the wheel when it comes to running the offense.  

3 minutes ago, adam said:

We need a real Offensive Coordinator. 5-1 never felt so weird. 

I hate to complain after a win but damn.  It's time to take Nagy out of the play calling.  What the hell was going on.  He got bailed out again by the defense.  His first play on the goal with a four TE set.  The offense line has not had any push all season.  I've don't remember being so low after a win.  I just don't think this is sustainable.  At some point the defense is going to get gassed.

• adam unfeatured this topic