Robert Quinn = Superman

Alaskan Grizzly

I’ve been trying to avoid starting a new topic but saw a story on Robert Quinn that got my attention.   Turns out he’s had a benign brain tumor most of his life.  I know someone like that and being benign doesn’t mean it’s not dangerous or disruptive. Many props to him considering how he’s playing this year and has played most of his career.  

On 11/28/2021 at 10:48 AM, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I’ve been trying to avoid starting a new topic but saw a story on Robert Quinn that got my attention.   Turns out he’s had a benign brain tumor most of his life.  I know someone like that and being benign doesn’t mean it’s not dangerous or disruptive. Many props to him considering how he’s playing this year and has played most of his career.  

So he was one of the biggest reasons i ripped Pace last year.  This year he has been spectacular and it turns out that whole drop foot/injury he had was real. His bend is elite and he has a special ability to get to QB and is playing good on the run.  Dude is dominant and dare I say it, presuming he stays healthy this year, if Bears wanted to he would be a dynamic trade asset or just a really good player opposite Mack in next years D (yes Quinn is old - but pass rushers, especially guys with that bend, have an ability to have pretty long and effective careers).