Week 17 Official Game Thread NYG at CHI, We are going streaking!

adam

4 hours ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

Jenkins hurt his shoulder and didn’t practice. I don’t know why Borom didn’t play but Jenkins not playing was due to health. 

But did Jenkins play? I could have sworn I saw a tweet that said he got into the game in mop-up time. 

If that's the case, then I don't give a shit about this week's practice time. He's either available or he isn't. If he's available, then he should have started.

10 hours ago, jason said:

But did Jenkins play? I could have sworn I saw a tweet that said he got into the game in mop-up time. 

If that's the case, then I don't give a shit about this week's practice time. He's either available or he isn't. If he's available, then he should have started.

Jenkins came in as an extra blocker for the failed Wildcat pass.

12 hours ago, jason said:

Agreed. He should have played the vast majority of the game. Also, Graham only got 4 snaps (Vildor and Burns got the majority). Simply ridiculous. 

Peace

16 minutes ago, Connorbear said:

Agreed. He should have played the vast majority of the game. Also, Graham only got 4 snaps (Vildor and Burns got the majority). Simply ridiculous. 

Peace

To me it seems like Nagy giving the middle finger to management. The best scenario is to get all the young guys in and as many live game reps as possible.