Volunteer camp

Alaskan Grizzly

Eberflus is saying all the right things…so far.  One absence of note:  Eddie Jackson.  And they brought in a few players to try out.

A little background on each:  https://www.bleachernation.com/bears/2022/04/19/the-bears-hosted-5-players-for-minicamp-tryouts/?fbclid=IwAR1lztv2glDNpnIwiW4IbDrrRMwM-9g4z60awO4yY7_XEL__Cb-ecBS2ilI

Moore is mildly interesting. He had a couple decent years in Seattle. 13 TDs over 3 years is not too shabby. I'd bring him in to compete for the 5/6 spot. 

I assume we carry 5/6 and draft 1. St. Brown probably has a spot.

1. Mooney

2. Pringle

3. Draft pick

4. St. Brown

5. Moore/Dazz/late rounder/Coulter

11 minutes ago, scs787 said:

Bears posted pictures of EJax from the weight room recently so he's in camp, not sure why he wasn't in practice.  

Saw something (can’t find it again) that he was somewhere else training(?) and wasn’t able to get there for start of this camp.  Maybe nothing but sure Flus is keeping notes.  Offense had nearly perfect attendance.  One other thing to track is that Roquan was there as he was last year.  Dude is definitely worth his weight in gold.  

11 hours ago, scs787 said:

Moore is mildly interesting. He had a couple decent years in Seattle. 13 TDs over 3 years is not too shabby. I'd bring him in to compete for the 5/6 spot. 

I assume we carry 5/6 and draft 1. St. Brown probably has a spot.

1. Mooney

2. Pringle

3. Draft pick

4. St. Brown

5. Moore/Dazz/late rounder/Coulter

Good post, I wasn't paying attention.