UDFAs

dawhizz

10 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I remember when Pete Carrol in his first year had 206 roster transactions to upgrade his roster, and I thought that was insane but that is how you upgrade your roster from the bottom up. If they add 5-6 roster contributors to the team thru the UDFA process that would be a plus. I have faith that the new coaching staff will be better at developing players than the Nagy staff. With no apparent starter at Sam LB spot , we could possibly find him here. Sanborn, Avery, or Albright. Christian Albright has 4.6 speed. Sanborn-4.73, Avery 4.75.

Albright will be fun to watch in preseason.  

16 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I remember when Pete Carrol in his first year had 206 roster transactions to upgrade his roster, and I thought that was insane but that is how you upgrade your roster from the bottom up. If they add 5-6 roster contributors to the team thru the UDFA process that would be a plus. I have faith that the new coaching staff will be better at developing players than the Nagy staff. With no apparent starter at Sam LB spot , we could possibly find him here. Sanborn, Avery, or Albright. Christian Albright has 4.6 speed. Sanborn-4.73, Avery 4.75.

It looks like Poles already changed over 50% of the roster and we still have more free agency and others to sign/cut. This team is going to look completely different in 2023 compared to last year, and a lot younger.

I always have started to wait to post about any subject involving, the Bears on this board and other sites like Sports Mockery but, with this GM parlaying 6 into 11, after watching Mister Trade up create our current buzz, I'm intrigued to see what happens especially with the schedule being released the most important thought is, " Do We Have A Franchise QB?.