Post June 1 Cap

adam

1 hour ago, Bill said:

This exactly.  I ranted and ranted last year about no LT with pro experience all summer and most of training camp.  They still have no real experience at either tackle spot and one starting guards.  They tried last year with two rookie tackles, how did that work out?  Best I can count they have only one offensive lineman right now with more then two years experience at a starting level..  Whitehair and I guess Mustafer counts, but really?  At this point it looks like, let's find five guys who can stay healthy and stay on two feet for most of the plays and we'll continue to work on that.  Guess that's what you have year one in an almost total rebuild.

Another thing to consider is we are still a ways out until actually stating regular training camp. By then these OTAs / meetings will have been done and the team will be able to better evaluate who will be where along the line.  Who knows, by then maybe they’ll have signed another FA veteran?