Too Late

Connorbear

Putting a dome over the existing structure doesn't fix some of the serious issues with the stadium.  At the very top of the list is that there aren't enough seats to host a Superbowl.     And the Texans just scored so I'm outta this thread... 

5 hours ago, AZ54 said:

Putting a dome over the existing structure doesn't fix some of the serious issues with the stadium.  At the very top of the list is that there aren't enough seats to host a Superbowl.     And the Texans just scored so I'm outta this thread... 

Watch the whole video. It appears they would be adding capacity and a bunch of amenities. 

Peace

26 minutes ago, Connorbear said:

Watch the whole video. It appears they would be adding capacity and a bunch of amenities. 

Peace

When the bears remodeled Soldiers field before, they said to put a Dome on it it would eliminate more seats to do. I like the idea of being in Arlington Heights, closer to Machesney Park where I live. Brand new and Dome. That video is a joke, lightfoot spends money on a hype video to pretend she tried to keep the Bears in Chicago. To do that you would have to tear it down and build new from ground up. Remember they went to her first and when she said the city government didn't have the money to spend on a Stadium because it had to spend it on correcting the crime problem in Chicago.

16 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

When the bears remodeled Soldiers field before, they said to put a Dome on it it would eliminate more seats to do. I like the idea of being in Arlington Heights, closer to Machesney Park where I live. Brand new and Dome. That video is a joke, lightfoot spends money on a hype video to pretend she tried to keep the Bears in Chicago. To do that you would have to tear it down and build new from ground up. Remember they went to her first and when she said the city government didn't have the money to spend on a Stadium because it had to spend it on correcting the crime problem in Chicago.

I live Harvard and want them to move to AH because it's right on the NW Metra line. I am just noting this proposal came way too late. Chicago should have been proactive if they wanted to keep the Bears. 

Peace

• 1 month later...