The Official "NFO is a Big Loser" Thread

CrackerDog

Big dummy!

PS. If you're new and think I'm being mean... Well, I am. But that's just between NFO and me! :bringit

That's dang funny! I can't believe Nfo hasn't shown up yet...he normally can't go more than an hour or 2 without posting and it has been like 3 days. Weird! :blink:

Been at the HOF

I've been on the road for work for the last week or so. I had to go to our corp office in Columbus, and convinced my co-workers the 2 hour drive up to Canton would be time well spent. So I got to hit the hall of fame. I went w/ a bunch of Dallas Cowgirl fans, and loved every minute of it.

They would say, "who has the most super bowls". I would respond, "who has the most championships". That would lead to a discussion about how only SBs count. I then tore them a new one for trying to dismiss 40+ years of football prior to the creation of the SB.

The other part I loved was the ability to continually throw in their faces the fact that we have more players in the HOF than ANY team, and far more than the cowgirls.

Been at the HOF

I've been on the road for work for the last week or so. I had to go to our corp office in Columbus, and convinced my co-workers the 2 hour drive up to Canton would be time well spent. So I got to hit the hall of fame. I went w/ a bunch of Dallas Cowgirl fans, and loved every minute of it.

They would say, "who has the most super bowls". I would respond, "who has the most championships". That would lead to a discussion about how only SBs count. I then tore them a new one for trying to dismiss 40+ years of football prior to the creation of the SB.

The other part I loved was the ability to continually throw in their faces the fact that we have more players in the HOF than ANY team, and far more than the cowgirls.

Or just as important, football prior to the Dallas Crybitches inception.