Podcast DJ Moore with Amon-Ra & Equanimeous St. Brown

TravD

I'm only about 10 minutes into this, and it seemed pretty interesting so far. I figured I'd post the link in case any of you all got bored and wanted to watch it. Banter between Amon-Ra and D.J. has been good so far. D.J. was 5th in voting for the Pro Bowl. He said 5th alternate, but you can tell from there talking A.J. Brown is the guy above him. The Bears wouldn't tel;l him what alternate he was, but his agent did.  

Finished it out. It was a fun watch. Amon-Ra asked some really good questions. Off the top of my head, he asked him about the passing game and the problem there, told him we needed a lot of work on offense. It felt like he was trying to push him to blame Fields. He didn't want to comment, EQ responded about the same backing up D.J.. To be fair, D.J. had brought up that people keep saying he said Getsy was a bad coach and he never said that. 

He was asked how he found out he got traded, and he said he had just bought a new house and was in his driveway when the panthers said he was traded for the number one pick. Poles called after and asked if he wanted to be a Bear. He was still trying to realize what just happened and didnt know how to respond. He was asked some where in there where he would root for the Panthers or Lions after he retired, he either mentioned this there or on the one before that it was just a different atmosphere here. Him and EQ talked commented a few times about the locker room and such being so good. 

I don't know who posted it, and not trying to get people to get likes, but I found them to be open a lot about stuff they could and just how they talk to each other. It was really a pretty interesting thing. D.J. didn't want to comment that Getsy had been fired, but Amon-Ra said he saw it confirmed on twitter. 

10 hours ago, TravD said:

Finished it out. It was a fun watch. Amon-Ra asked some really good questions. Off the top of my head, he asked him about the passing game and the problem there, told him we needed a lot of work on offense. It felt like he was trying to push him to blame Fields. He didn't want to comment, EQ responded about the same backing up D.J.. To be fair, D.J. had brought up that people keep saying he said Getsy was a bad coach and he never said that. 

He was asked how he found out he got traded, and he said he had just bought a new house and was in his driveway when the panthers said he was traded for the number one pick. Poles called after and asked if he wanted to be a Bear. He was still trying to realize what just happened and didnt know how to respond. He was asked some where in there where he would root for the Panthers or Lions after he retired, he either mentioned this there or on the one before that it was just a different atmosphere here. Him and EQ talked commented a few times about the locker room and such being so good. 

I don't know who posted it, and not trying to get people to get likes, but I found them to be open a lot about stuff they could and just how they talk to each other. It was really a pretty interesting thing. D.J. didn't want to comment that Getsy had been fired, but Amon-Ra said he saw it confirmed on twitter. 

They do have some good conversations, but I despise Amon-Ra. Great player, but man he is cocky. It is really easy to catch passes when you are wide open dude.