My Draft addiction (CW Edition)

killakrzydav

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I traded and traded again.

If the Bears are going with Williams, then I don't want to hear any of this BS about WRs not getting open. Both Mitchell and McConkey are basically unguardable half the game. Both of them excel at route running, and their highlights are full of them just randomly being wide open somehow. Add in SVP, who I think is the best overall Center in the draft, and ZZ who would have gone much earlier if not for injury, and that's a lot of help for the offense and rookie QB.

Defensive starters are just gravy.

image.png

4 hours ago, jason said:

I traded and traded again.

If the Bears are going with Williams, then I don't want to hear any of this BS about WRs not getting open. Both Mitchell and McConkey are basically unguardable half the game. Both of them excel at route running, and their highlights are full of them just randomly being wide open somehow. Add in SVP, who I think is the best overall Center in the draft, and ZZ who would have gone much earlier if not for injury, and that's a lot of help for the offense and rookie QB.

Defensive starters are just gravy.

image.png

I like that draft!!