Edge - Kneeland, Braswell, Hunt, Kamara, and Isaac
DT - Dorlus, Carter
OL - Fisher, Jones, Puni, Rosengarten, Haynes, Van Pran, Beebe
S - Bullard, Bishop

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DE Jonah Eliss from Utah and OT Kiran Amegadjie from Yale are both still on the board and had been connected to the Bears in articles. the OT was a 30 visit too. For what that's worth.

1 minute ago, BearFan PHX said:

DE Jonah Eliss from Utah and OT Kiran Amegadjie from Yale are both still on the board and had been connected to the Bears in articles. the OT was a 30 visit too. For what that's worth.

Good point, I was just going off Jeremiah's top remaining picks and only listed players within his top 75.

1 minute ago, adam said:

Good point, I was just going off Jeremiah's top remaining picks and only listed players within his top 75.

I dont even know if its a good point. LOL I read their names in some articles, but maybe the 30 visit has some value I dunno.

The Lions know a lot of passing is coming their way. NFC North is 100% a passing division now.

Our secondary is only eclipsed in talent by our WR room LOL

Those battles are going to look great in camp, and Williams will get a lot of live looks against a quality secondary. Hopefully he can throw some of his rookie interceptions in camp.

3 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

The Lions know a lot of passing is coming their way. NFC North is 100% a passing division now.

Our secondary is only eclipsed in talent by our WR room LOL

Those battles are going to look great in camp, and Williams will get a lot of live looks against a quality secondary. Hopefully he can throw some of his rookie interceptions in camp.

DET got some smaller guys, will be hard to stay with Odunze and Allen.

#64 - CB, Renardo Green goes to SF to close out the 2nd round.

From DJ's top 100, here are the players inside the top 75 that are left from Bears needs positions:

55    OT - Christian Jones
64    Edge - Jalyx Hunt
65    DT - Brandon Dorlus
66    IOL - Dominick Puni
68    TE - Tanner McLachlan
70    TE - JaTavion Sanders
71    Edge - Mohamed Kamara
73    Edge - Adisa Isaac

A few of these guys should be there at 75. 

I dont know who is best at all, but i will be happy if Poles has the choice of several names Ive heard of, even if he doesnt take any of them!

If C Van Pran, the OT from Yale and DE Eliss are available that will make me happy, and then i trust Poles to do the right thing, whatever that is.

7 picks left, depending on how the board plays out, there is a chance Poles moves back 10 or so picks (if there is a trade partner). I assume people are going to want to scoop up Franklin or Wilson at WR soon.

• adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic