Bears Rookie Mini Camp - May 10th - Friday

adam

I think we are lucky we are in the hall of Fame game, we get to start one week earlier than other teams. Which is cool our weapons have already been working out together. The Bears Blitzkrieg is coming early to the NFL. 

7 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I think we are lucky we are in the hall of Fame game, we get to start one week earlier than other teams. Which is cool our weapons have already been working out together. The Bears Blitzkrieg is coming early to the NFL. 

I agree.   Caleb needs that extra time as does everyone with a brand new offense.  I don't expect we'll see much of anything with the new offensive starters during this game but I'll gladly take that extra week of practice.  

The Seattle O was similar to ours last year so players that were here will adapt quickly but new players will need some time. Of course the key to the season will be how quickly Caleb adapts to his coaching. I think he has a good work ethic and has  love of football that will get him there quicker.