NE/NYG

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I would have to agree. They are not healthy right now. They need to get players healthy and rested. They have NOTHING to gain by trying to out duel the NEP in a meaningless game. If they do not rest their starters as much as possible they are idiots, IMO.

Wanna know what would be fun, if the Giants waited to play their starters until the second half. Then the Patriots will have a huge first half and more than likely rest their starters, or until Brady and Moss break their individual records. Then put in your guys in the second half and see how close, if at all, you can come to getting the game close.

I am looking forward to the game. I despise the MIA teams "Bravado" celebration every year when the last undefeated team loses. If NEP goes undefeated, then it puts that to rest.

Unfortunately, I also despise the NEP! So my best case scenerio would be for the Pats to win and go 16-0, shut up Shula, Marino, Boniconi (sp), & company and then get killed in the 2nd round of the playoffs. :D

I am looking forward to the game. I despise the MIA teams "Bravado" celebration every year when the last undefeated team loses. If NEP goes undefeated, then it puts that to rest.

Unfortunately, I also despise the NEP! So my best case scenerio would be for the Pats to win and go 16-0, shut up Shula, Marino, Boniconi (sp), & company and then get killed in the 2nd round of the playoffs. :D

you are breaking my heart PIX

Collingsworth is a real tool. That desperation pass by Brady that Moss was not able to catch, Collingsworth thinks he should have made the catch, cripes, he was lucky to get as close to catching it as he did. I have no love for Moss but give him a break, it was NOT a catchable pass!