Nick Barnett

jason

Regarding this article: Barnett Appeal

I thought Barnett was unprofessional the entire game, out of control, and when the ref tackled him it was warranted. He was clearly not in the play, nor the important part of the pileup, and was serving only as an instigator. I could swear I heard the refs yelling to "Get Up!" They do this every time there is a pileup and dickheads like Barnett jump on the dogpile.

What's more, I noticed two or three times that he was a tad late on hits, something I am fine with as long as it is applied universally. But we all know from the previous game against the Vikings that it is not applied universally ("late" hit before half time).

Last but not least, there was one play where a ruckus started after the play, and the moron announcers commented about how there was pushing and shoving. What nobody mentioned, even though it was plainly obvious, was that when Barnett tackled Wolfe, he was on the ground and gave Wolfe a forearm/bicep hit well after the tackle. The entire reason something started is because an offensive lineman from the Bears saw it and took offense, standing up for his RB. Of course, Barnett in his third-grade reading level mind decided that the Bears player was the one taking a cheap shot, and then got mad.

Barnett should have gotten a fine for his actions this past weekend, and should have no grievance to file against a ref. Perhaps if did what the refs said they would not have to wrestle his dumb ass off the pile. I swear - professional sports and the administration of justice within, is looking more and more like our actual legal system, where those doing right are punished unjustly for doing their job, and criminals bog down the legal process with bogus claims of being wronged.

Screw Nick Barnett. He's a illiterate Moron. If shit were brains, he wouldn't have enough to stink.

He's just mad because a man old enough to be his grandfather took care of him. He should stick to beating up drunk women. http://mvn.com/nfl-packers/2007/06/20/pack...avre%E2%80%99s/

Here's an excerpt explaining what a "man" Nick Barnett is:

"Early Sunday morning, June 17, Packers linebacker Nick Barnett was the most recent example of the inevitable consequences of the aforementioned scenario. Barnett was arrested by local police around 2 a.m. outside of WET nightclub on Appleton’s popular College Avenue after reportedly “shoving” a female to the ground inside the club."

I dont think in this situation he should have been suspended or anything. As a male, if someone puts you in a chokehold like that you are gonna have a negative reaction. For all he knew it could have been a guy on the other team doing it. I more than likely would have done the same thing.

I don't have any problem with how Barnett reacted in that case. I don't care for how he was during many other plays when he'd be pilling on late and holding Bear players (Wolfe) down late..

I just find it funny that a man in Depends put a Sleeper hold on him and he couldn't get out of it. Now he's acting like a biotch and the whole world gets to watch him get taken down over and over. Last thing I would have done was say anything to anyone.

Here's a video of Barnett getting punked by Gramps.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg4EQL5ubPI

Yeah, gotta be embarassing to be taken down by grandpa!! (but do not underestimate us grandpas, :D )

Barnett is a good player. Little dirty, but anyone here old enough to have watched Butkus play would agree this guy is squeeky clean compared to him. The difference is Barnett is a Packer, so he sucks, LOL.