Vasher to IR

Connorbear

Riddeau resigned per the SCORE.

Peace :bears

Guess that leaves Hass out. So I won't even mention his name for the rest of my life, much like Lovie and Turner have done since training camp. Too bad, would like to have seen if he could bring it.

Guess that leaves Hass out. So I won't even mention his name for the rest of my life, much like Lovie and Turner have done since training camp. Too bad, would like to have seen if he could bring it.

I don't think Riddeau will play over Hass this yr. I doubt either will play Sunday. Just a way to get Riddeau under contract before the offseason.

Peace :bears

That has to be one of my main gripes, I want to see both Bradley & Haas featured heavily in the game on Sunday. I like both and feel the 2 could be excellent WRs. Of course, until our QBs have enough time to throw the ball and WRs have enough time to get open, as well as open holes for RBs to hit, our offense will continue to suck.

Vasher missing the next game is very disappointing. His return seemed to spark our D. I am surprised he was out for so long with this injury. I pray he does not turn out to be a "M Brown" injury problem. We invested heavily in our 2 CBs and need for them to play and be productive.