Statistics for dropped passes......

Pixote

I have been looking for stats on WR dropped passes for 2007. The only link I have is for a site called sports.iwon.com where it gives the top 20 players in each conference. On that listing (use link above to view) it only shows D Clark of CHI in the top 20 with 6 drops (bad news since he does not get as many looks as many others on the list).

What would be interesting is a listing of WRs showing drops in relation to looks, or in otherwords, the percentage of drops compared to receptions/catchable passes.

How would Moose & Berrian compare to others around the league? I think we would be surprised to find they are no where near the leaders in this area.

I have been looking for stats on WR dropped passes for 2007. The only link I have is for a site called sports.iwon.com where it gives the top 20 players in each conference. On that listing (use link above to view) it only shows D Clark of CHI in the top 20 with 6 drops (bad news since he does not get as many looks as many others on the list).

What would be interesting is a listing of WRs showing drops in relation to looks, or in otherwords, the percentage of drops compared to receptions/catchable passes.

How would Moose & Berrian compare to others around the league? I think we would be surprised to find they are no where near the leaders in this area.

More concerning to me is the quality of the drops. I can think of quickly 3 dropped TD passes (Berrian against Dallas, Hester against NY, and Moose against GB). These were killers. We cannot leave plays like these on the field.

Peace :bears

More concerning to me is the quality of the drops. I can think of quickly 3 dropped TD passes (Berrian against Dallas, Hester against NY, and Moose against GB). These were killers. We cannot leave plays like these on the field.

There were a couple more than that left on the field, IIRC. I know Berrian had at least a couple early in the season as well. Either way the Bears completely failed to make plays when they had the chance and that is one of the major reasons there record isn't flipped right now (with the team playing with a shot at 10 wins).

As far as passes dropped, I know the Bears are ranked dead last in drops (the Giants are the next worse and the Bears/Giants have been flip-flopping back and forth all season as to who is dead last).

There were a couple more than that left on the field, IIRC. I know Berrian had at least a couple early in the season as well. Either way the Bears completely failed to make plays when they had the chance and that is one of the major reasons there record isn't flipped right now (with the team playing with a shot at 10 wins).

As far as passes dropped, I know the Bears are ranked dead last in drops (the Giants are the next worse and the Bears/Giants have been flip-flopping back and forth all season as to who is dead last).

Giants had the Sunday night game where they had 10 drops (against Washington). Wind conditions were horrible. Kept wondering why Coughlin felt the need to keep passing.