You know what pisses me off

Connorbear

Watching the Giants in the SB knowing full well that we should have beat them in Soldier field. I will even go farther and say that if we beat them they don't make it to the playoffs. Thinking about that game there was one play that stood out - Devin dropping a beautiful pass from Rex when he had 10 yds on the defenders. He catches that pass, we win that game.

AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Peace :bears

Watching the Giants in the SB knowing full well that we should have beat them in Soldier field. I will even go farther and say that if we beat them they don't make it to the playoffs. Thinking about that game there was one play that stood out - Devin dropping a beautiful pass from Rex when he had 10 yds on the defenders. He catches that pass, we win that game.

AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Peace :bears

I actually don't mind the Giants being in there as much as I would if it was the Packers or Cowboys, so pick your poison. Would it have been any better to have the Pack in there after we beat them twice? I think that would've burned a little more.

What is even more frustrating is that if the BEARs where able to avoid all the injuries this year they could have had as good as a chance to go back to the dance as any NFC tream!

Am I speaking heresy to say that I actually though it would be sweet if the Pack won the Super Bowl? I'd have been able to say (and I would have too) "I grant you the Packers were the NFL 2007 champions...but they still failed to prove they could beat the Bears. Spin their winning the Lombardi trophy any way you want. It only means they were the champs, it doesn't mean they could beat the Bears, who beat 'em both times. And that's fact, not some fan's deluded opinion."

I gurantee you that would have bothered at least some of them for the rest of their lives ...that they couldn't beat the Bears in 2007 and how does that affect the value of their championship. Of course, they wouldn't be trading in their Super Bowl rings in anytime soon, lol, but that's only natural. Besides, Super Bowl winners tend to have trouble with player contract inflation under the salary cap.

Anyway, that's all hypothetical.

Brett Farve vs Tom Brady? I'm sorry, but how can I not root for Farve. It didn't matter if it was a guy who punched me in the face and stole my girl in highschool who was the QB against Brady, I'd still root for him. I have to say, that game was just about par with the Bears winning the super bowl in general. Now if it had been Chicago that ended the perfect season in the SB i think i could've died happy

Am I speaking heresy to say that I actually though it would be sweet if the Pack won the Super Bowl? I'd have been able to say (and I would have too) "I grant you the Packers were the NFL 2007 champions...but they still failed to prove they could beat the Bears. Spin their winning the Lombardi trophy any way you want. It only means they were the champs, it doesn't mean they could beat the Bears, who beat 'em both times. And that's fact, not some fan's deluded opinion."

We can still say that with them having lost in the playoffs too. I'd rather see the Packers lose every game they ever play.

I gurantee you that would have bothered at least some of them for the rest of their lives ...that they couldn't beat the Bears in 2007 and how does that affect the value of their championship. Of course, they wouldn't be trading in their Super Bowl rings in anytime soon, lol, but that's only natural. Besides, Super Bowl winners tend to have trouble with player contract inflation under the salary cap.

Anyway, that's all hypothetical.

I HATE THE PACKERS. That isn't hypothetical.

Brett Farve vs Tom Brady? I'm sorry, but how can I not root for Farve. It didn't matter if it was a guy who punched me in the face and stole my girl in highschool who was the QB against Brady, I'd still root for him. I have to say, that game was just about par with the Bears winning the super bowl in general. Now if it had been Chicago that ended the perfect season in the SB i think i could've died happy

Has this board been infiltrated by communists?

What is even more frustrating is that if the BEARs where able to avoid all the injuries this year they could have had as good as a chance to go back to the dance as any NFC tream!

On the defensive side of the ball this is true. On offense our line, RB's, WR's and QB are all lower quality than the same on the Giants. Unless you assume we'd gel like Eli and his team seem to have done. But then again, that has little to do with health.

Great Post!!!

I have to say, that game was just about par with the Bears winning the super bowl in general. Now if it had been Chicago that ended the perfect season in the SB i think i could've died happy

I'd be one happy, DANCING BEAR, too!

Brett Farve vs Tom Brady? I'm sorry, but how can I not root for Farve. It didn't matter if it was a guy who punched me in the face and stole my girl in highschool who was the QB against Brady, I'd still root for him.

The Patriots will be going before congress for hearings about their cheating which allegedly dates back to taping the Rams pre-Super Bowl walk-through.

How can a Bears fan cheer for the cheating, man-slut Brady over the honest, family man Favre on the team formed by Halas? :shakehead

Like The Prophet stated, chose your poision on what you would rather swallow. I hate all three teams at this point especially the Pack. I would have like Junior Seau to finally have a ring however, not with an undefeated team. Also would have like to shut the Miami Dolphins of '72 the hell up, and to a degree they should. Since Jerry Jones took over the Cowboys, I still am not able to find it in my heart to root for that team ever again. Plus with my extremely biased towards our team, The Bears should own all NFL records period, end of discussion. Additionally we should be able to maintain both the Halas Trophey (the true Super Bowl Trophey) and the Lombardi trophey every year. Of course that is just my fantasy heart talking, reality is that it takes a lot to be able to do that and it unfortunately will not happen.