Bears meet with C Williams

GakMan23

I think Williams would be a tremendous pick. The one major question associated with Williams is the immediate impact he might make. I've read in numerous places that he is a bit more raw than the other tackles but he also has the physical tools to turn into a complete road blocker of a LT and I for one am for the taking of high impact guys (even though I believe he has more risk associated with him than some of the other tackles who would be available later on in the 1st and even early into the 2nd.

I still have no problem trading down and grabbing Albert (move down about 4-5 slots and pick up some to ensure you have 2 2nd round picks; 1 for the RB who falls and the other for the tackle who falls).

Either way I'd be happy with Mendenhall/Otah/Williams with the 14th pick and if we traded down I'd be more than thrilled to get Felix Jones and than use our 2nd and 3rd for tackle and guard (plus the extra picks acquired to get a WR/Safety/QB of the future/another olineman, etc).