My fav. mock yet

bear trap

Hate it.

For as many people think that there are so many holes, to trade up to get Mendenhall would not be that good of an idea in my opinion. Especially if we have to give up the depth picks that would be the core of our draft.

I'd much rather get a RB in the 3rd or 4th, and keep the draft picks as is to fill up with depth and other holes.

It's semantics... It all depends what we'd give up for it. I still would find Mendenhall a steal at that slot.

But, in all honesty, it ain't happening, so it's much ado about nothing.

Hate it.

For as many people think that there are so many holes, to trade up to get Mendenhall would not be that good of an idea in my opinion. Especially if we have to give up the depth picks that would be the core of our draft.

I'd much rather get a RB in the 3rd or 4th, and keep the draft picks as is to fill up with depth and other holes.

Hate it.

While I think no way Mendenhall lasts that long, any scenario that ivolves us giving up draft picks is just not a solid plan. I like Mendenhall, but the gap between him and Forte is not worth the huge loss of picks in this scenario.

Guest TerraTor
Although it's not likely cause of a lot of trades and a certain someone falling It'd be great for us if this is the way it went next weekend.

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?t...l&tid=64068

Im for that,but i doubt mendenhall getting past 15 if hes even there at 14. And im sure Jason or Bearsox has stated we need to waste some picks on OL.

While I think no way Mendenhall lasts that long, any scenario that ivolves us giving up draft picks is just not a solid plan. I like Mendenhall, but the gap between him and Forte is not worth the huge loss of picks in this scenario.

While giving essencially one of our "original picks" and next years third, it really isn't that much for a player who would be projected much higher before the draft. I think it's pretty decent cause we'd still have another third for an o-lineman and fourth for a project like woodsen, or dixon or defensive tackle. Plenty of options for that if it would happen which it won't, but I did find another that I thought was pretty darn good as well and very reallistic, so here it is I like it a little bit more.

http://chi.scout.com/2/746862.html

I'd be more than happy to take Mendenhall like that if the opportunity like that presented itself.

So we get a top 10 prospect at RB by moving up and it cost us a 3rd this year and next which the 3rd next years value equals a 4th (by trade charts) {this obviously won't happen though}

1-14 Chris Williams OLT - may not be a road grader, but a finese pass blocking OT.

1-25 Rashard Mendenhall RB - IMO the best RB in this years draft. Benson will really have to step it up to prove he's the man

3-90 Mike McGlyn G - Starter quality G that made Otah look good. Some say he is the better NFL prospect out of the two

4-110 Josh Barrett SS - Fast, Athletic, hard hitting SS that Lovie/Angie love for there D

5-142 Colt Brennan QB - Young cocky QB, maybe like McMahon ?

6-175 Keenan Burton WR - The Bears brought him in for a look at and like this kid

7-222 Jacob Hester FB - The Bears just couldn't resist a man named Hester

7 comps (TE , WR, CB )

I'd be more than happy to take Mendenhall like that if the opportunity like that presented itself.

So we get a top 10 prospect at RB by moving up and it cost us a 3rd this year and next which the 3rd next years value equals a 4th (by trade charts) {this obviously won't happen though}

1-14 Chris Williams OLT - may not be a road grader, but a finese pass blocking OT.

1-25 Rashard Mendenhall RB - IMO the best RB in this years draft. Benson will really have to step it up to prove he's the man

3-90 Mike McGlyn G - Starter quality G that made Otah look good. Some say he is the better NFL prospect out of the two

4-110 Josh Barrett SS - Fast, Athletic, hard hitting SS that Lovie/Angie love for there D

5-142 Colt Brennan QB - Young cocky QB, maybe like McMahon ?

6-175 Keenan Burton WR - The Bears brought him in for a look at and like this kid

7-222 Jacob Hester FB - The Bears just couldn't resist a man named Hester

7 comps (TE , WR, CB )

Exactly, what I'm saying. I would love for the draft to go the rest of the way you have it, those are some pretty solid picks, maybe throw in a dt instead of burton though, so we have addressed all of our supposed holes. Check out the other draft I posted. This is my "IDEAL DRAFT" puts a whole lot of youth into the line with a ot from texas seems like a sleeper cause look what charles and benson did behind those guys and benson isn't all that great from what I've seen thus far. and addresses the rb need with forte. Maybe my late o-lineman pick would be litchensteiger or however you spell it from bowling green. A lineman built like and ox with a mean mean streak could be kruetz's future replacement.

I foolow you thinking... I'm not sure we couldn't get Dixon over Colt...but what the hey! Looks OK to me overall...

Exactly, what I'm saying. I would love for the draft to go the rest of the way you have it, those are some pretty solid picks, maybe throw in a dt instead of burton though, so we have addressed all of our supposed holes. Check out the other draft I posted. This is my "IDEAL DRAFT" puts a whole lot of youth into the line with a ot from texas seems like a sleeper cause look what charles and benson did behind those guys and benson isn't all that great from what I've seen thus far. and addresses the rb need with forte. Maybe my late o-lineman pick would be litchensteiger or however you spell it from bowling green. A lineman built like and ox with a mean mean streak could be kruetz's future replacement.