Writers

DABEARSDABOMB

Hey Guys/Gals

For a while I've been working on creating a Chicago Sports blog, which is related to this site and than a few other message boards (the Sox site I run as well) and I was going to see if anyone here is interested in writing bloggish pieces on Chicago sports teams.

I know in the past Bearstalk used to have a front page and this blog will at least kind of be able to act in a similar sense (as there will be a section dedicated to stories/write-ups on the Bears). The plan is to launch on draft weekend (I know I'm going to be trying to do some write-ups on the Bears draft picks).

I know a couple people on here had contributed to Bearstalk's front page in the past so I was going to throw that offer out to all of those people and anyone else with some interest in doing a little writing.

The goal is for Saturday. As people contribute on a regular basis I can create a user access for them where they can actually go in and post the articles (but Mario Scalise, who has ran a few magazines and was the founder of SoxNet, will be the person running the day to day stuff with the Front page along with Alex Ernst (Soxtalk.com).

I think there should be some cool stories on the site throughout the year.

I'd be interested...

Would a column related to watching the game at home with some humor, BBQ'ing, etc be of ineterest...

You could call it..."FROM THE MAD LITHUANIAN'S BEARS DEN"

I'll submit one after the weekend as I'm attending a draft party...

I figure most other folks can hit the hard facts, and I'll try to add some levity, etc...

Hey Guys/Gals

For a while I've been working on creating a Chicago Sports blog, which is related to this site and than a few other message boards (the Sox site I run as well) and I was going to see if anyone here is interested in writing bloggish pieces on Chicago sports teams.

I know in the past Bearstalk used to have a front page and this blog will at least kind of be able to act in a similar sense (as there will be a section dedicated to stories/write-ups on the Bears). The plan is to launch on draft weekend (I know I'm going to be trying to do some write-ups on the Bears draft picks).

I know a couple people on here had contributed to Bearstalk's front page in the past so I was going to throw that offer out to all of those people and anyone else with some interest in doing a little writing.

Where should I send you the "blog"? I'll send you a PM...

Hey Guys/Gals

Hey Guys/Gals

Hey DaBearsDaBomb,

I am willing to contribute something to this idea on a blod. I had started one a while ago and gave it up when I got here. I am one of the moderators for talkcubs and have thoughts and opinions on Da' Bears, Da' Hawks and Da' Bulls as well. Let me know what I need to attempt to participate.

Hey DaBearsDaBomb,

I am willing to contribute something to this idea on a blod. I had started one a while ago and gave it up when I got here. I am one of the moderators for talkcubs and have thoughts and opinions on Da' Bears, Da' Hawks and Da' Bulls as well. Let me know what I need to attempt to participate.

Awesome. It is a relatively easy process, write up a piece and email it over to me (Bullsback@gmail.com) or PM the piece. We are looking for creative pieces that can go from being relatively short (since it is a blog, it could be a short take on a bad move by Lou Pinella or something the Bears did). Basically just looking to have a lot of various opinions that allows people who read the site to get a fans perspective (as opposed to the recycled stuff you often get from the larger media, such as the ESPN's/SI's of the world where even there in depth pieces really aren't news to the more die-hard fans).