Bradley Hurts Knee

dawhizz

According to the SCORE, he had his knee scoped and he'll be out for a bit. Didn't hear specifics on the injury.

In other breaking news, William Perry is fat.

Once agian, it calls into question his reliability. Can he last the season? Hell, can he get to TC? Damn, and I believe he's got the skills we can use.

Guest TerraTor
According to the SCORE, he had his knee scoped and he'll be out for a bit. Didn't hear specifics on the injury.

Dam, whose gonna pick up the slack of 20 catches a season

William Perry is fat??????

I think Bradley may end up on the PUP list and not be activated until later in the season if at all.

Peace :dabears

This may not be as bad as you might think. A few players have had their knees scoped just to clean out old tissue. So it may just be maintanence instead of another injury.

That is what I was thinkin....they did not give any specifics on what it was for....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this guy is a complete and total pussy. Get "him" a box of maxipads! JESUS CHRIST! When are the Bears going to learn their lesson with him? He's never shown more than "potential" and that has been on such a limited basis, after this long... You've got to cut his ass.

I TOLD YOU SO! I was right, all of the softies out there, were wrong. All the "Gee CD, give the kid a break, it's just flukes." All the "Hey man, injuries happen. He's a tough kid."

BULLSHIT! Sorry man, if this kid needed to be scoped he should've had it done a month ago. Either the Bears training staff is full of complete morons or this guy hid from them, not wanting to be checked out. Based on his history of skirt wearing, I doubt it's the Bears trainers.

I hate to say it but we've got to look at Koren Robinson and/or any other WR still out there and available. We need someone who can get down the field besides Hester because Hester isn't a prototypical WR. He lacks the height we need at that position. If we head into the season with Booker and Hester at 1 and 2, we're dead. PERIOD! I could cover Booker and I'm 43 and 25 pounds overweight!

PS. Been a long time for me on one of these rants. That felt good!

Normally, I might agree, but I think it is a pretty big deal for Bradley.

One thing I believe few remember/realize is that Bradley was FAR from polished coming out of college. He didn't have a ton of playing time in college, and was not even a starter at Oklahoma. When he was in the draft, he was considered a talent, but also considered raw and in need of a lot of developing. That development has already been hindered by the prior injuries, and this one only furthers the problem.

So while a knee scope is not normally a real big deal, the loss of practice time is for Bradley.

This may not be as bad as you might think. A few players have had their knees scoped just to clean out old tissue. So it may just be maintanence instead of another injury.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this guy is a complete and total pussy. Get "him" a box of maxipads! JESUS CHRIST! When are the Bears going to learn their lesson with him? He's never shown more than "potential" and that has been on such a limited basis, after this long... You've got to cut his ass.

I TOLD YOU SO! I was right, all of the softies out there, were wrong. All the "Gee CD, give the kid a break, it's just flukes." All the "Hey man, injuries happen. He's a tough kid."

BULLSHIT! Sorry man, if this kid needed to be scoped he should've had it done a month ago. Either the Bears training staff is full of complete morons or this guy hid from them, not wanting to be checked out. Based on his history of skirt wearing, I doubt it's the Bears trainers.

I hate to say it but we've got to look at Koren Robinson and/or any other WR still out there and available. We need someone who can get down the field besides Hester because Hester isn't a prototypical WR. He lacks the height we need at that position. If we head into the season with Booker and Hester at 1 and 2, we're dead. PERIOD! I could cover Booker and I'm 43 and 25 pounds overweight!

PS. Been a long time for me on one of these rants. That felt good!

Dude, you are making too big a deal out of this. Get off the high horse, watch the language, and no you could not cover Booker.

And a big no to Koren Robinson. We have 4000 more receivers ready to take Bradley's spot.

Guess you feel the same way about Mike Brown too.

Been a long time since seeing one of your rants, and been even longer in arguing against one :)

One. We do not need a deep threat WR IMHO. (a) I am not sure Orton has the arm to utilize him, if Orton starts and (B) if Rex starts, I am not sure we have a QB w/ the pocket presense, or the OL to protect, to allow deep patterns. IMHO, more important is simply having WRs get open, whether they are 5, 10 or 15 yards downfield.

Two. Time will tell w/ Booker. I think you under-estimate him. He is not a great option as a #1, and is no homerun threat, but he is a great route runner, can get open and catches the damn ball. Those are three areas our WRs have been very lacking in for some time. Booker may not stretch the field, but he should be solid in helping move the chains and bailing out the QB. I can see very high catch totals for Booker, but lower ypc average.

Three. No way do I see Hester as our #2 WR, and I am not sure he will even be our #3. I think we will work him into the offense, but I do not see him as an everydown or even consistent contributor. More than last year, but no where close to starting. With Bradley out, assuming he is out, look for Lloyd to start, who I think would have started anyway frankly, and Bennett to be the #3.

Four. Maybe this will lead to Olsen having a bigger role. While not a speed demon, he has excellent speed for his position, and can work downfield against LBs and safeties to his advantage.

Before I read through the thread the first thing I thought to post was gonna be: In other news, the sun rose today but apparently I wasnt being very original.

Been a long time since seeing one of your rants, and been even longer in arguing against one :)

I guess we've both been busy. :)

One. We do not need a deep threat WR IMHO. (a) I am not sure Orton has the arm to utilize him, if Orton starts and (B) if Rex starts, I am not sure we have a QB w/ the pocket presense, or the OL to protect, to allow deep patterns. IMHO, more important is simply having WRs get open, whether they are 5, 10 or 15 yards downfield.

WHAT! Oh yeah, wait a second, Grossman NEVER hit Berrian deep. I forgot. PUUUUUUUUHHHHHH LEAAAAAAASE!

Two. Time will tell w/ Booker. I think you under-estimate him. He is not a great option as a #1, and is no homerun threat, but he is a great route runner, can get open and catches the damn ball. Those are three areas our WRs have been very lacking in for some time. Booker may not stretch the field, but he should be solid in helping move the chains and bailing out the QB. I can see very high catch totals for Booker, but lower ypc average.

I agree. He's a good #2 if we have a solid #1 who can stretch the field. If not, the lanes will be jammed and he'll get little.

Three. No way do I see Hester as our #2 WR, and I am not sure he will even be our #3. I think we will work him into the offense, but I do not see him as an everydown or even consistent contributor. More than last year, but no where close to starting. With Bradley out, assuming he is out, look for Lloyd to start, who I think would have started anyway frankly, and Bennett to be the #3.

Look, I don't know if Hester can play WR at all. I think he can but I'm not sure where exactly he fits in best. I think it's in the slot, put in motion. He can literally end up anywhere on the field using that formation and movement. But that isn't my point, he ain't a #1, so we agree. We need one!

Four. Maybe this will lead to Olsen having a bigger role. While not a speed demon, he has excellent speed for his position, and can work downfield against LBs and safeties to his advantage.

If we don't stretch the field, TE, any TE not names Gates, is diminished. We need someone to play the spot. Once again, Bradley has proven himself unworthy of trust, over and over. We can't rely on him to be available and we've NEVER been able to. I've been saying this for a long time.

Lastly, to whoever scolded me above, I'm not really this big a peckerhead. It's just that I appreciate it when the Bears players play like MEN and not women. I've been talking til I'm blue in the face about this sissy Bradley for at least two years now. I really lost my patience with him last season. I pray I'm wrong or that at a minimum the Bears found somebody in the last two draft classes who can play the position. If not, it doesn't matter too much if GrossTon has improved, if the line has improved, if BenTe is a good 1/2 combo at RB, we're DEAD. We can't expect our D and ST to be that dominant this season. The O must contribute. With dog food at WR, we can't succeed.

JA, don't let me down, find someone to be our #1 WR!

I guess we've both been busy. :)

WHAT! Oh yeah, wait a second, Grossman NEVER hit Berrian deep. I forgot. PUUUUUUUUHHHHHH LEAAAAAAASE!

I agree. He's a good #2 if we have a solid #1 who can stretch the field. If not, the lanes will be jammed and he'll get little.

Look, I don't know if Hester can play WR at all. I think he can but I'm not sure where exactly he fits in best. I think it's in the slot, put in motion. He can literally end up anywhere on the field using that formation and movement. But that isn't my point, he ain't a #1, so we agree. We need one!

If we don't stretch the field, TE, any TE not names Gates, is diminished. We need someone to play the spot. Once again, Bradley has proven himself unworthy of trust, over and over. We can't rely on him to be available and we've NEVER been able to. I've been saying this for a long time.

Lastly, to whoever scolded me above, I'm not really this big a peckerhead. It's just that I appreciate it when the Bears players play like MEN and not women. I've been talking til I'm blue in the face about this sissy Bradley for at least two years now. I really lost my patience with him last season. I pray I'm wrong or that at a minimum the Bears found somebody in the last two draft classes who can play the position. If not, it doesn't matter too much if GrossTon has improved, if the line has improved, if BenTe is a good 1/2 combo at RB, we're DEAD. We can't expect our D and ST to be that dominant this season. The O must contribute. With dog food at WR, we can't succeed.

JA, don't let me down, find someone to be our #1 WR!

I know you are not. I'm actually normally on your side for most cases. Just not this one. I dont know why you call Bradley a woman though. Not really his fault he gets hurts, its just an unfortunate circumstance. And if you are calling Bradley a woman might as well call Mike Brown one too. He gets hurt just as much.

I know you are not. I'm actually normally on your side for most cases. Just not this one. I dont know why you call Bradley a woman though. Not really his fault he gets hurts, its just an unfortunate circumstance. And if you are calling Bradley a woman might as well call Mike Brown one too. He gets hurt just as much.

Anybody that calls Mike Brown ANYTHING but god on here gets a ticket to bannedville