Do these names ever come off IR

GrizzlyBear

from the trib

Hester story

Defensive tackle Dusty Dvoracek (bruised hand) didn't practice and Harris (knee) was limited Friday. Anthony Adams and Israel Idonije received the first-team reps as the interior linemen. Linebacker Jamar Williams is nursing a tender ankle. … Kyle Orton started the day running the first-team offense, although Rex Grossman got a lot of work too.

Man I getting tired of DD and JW on the sidelines, If harrison pans out I see DD going bye bye,

name='GrizzlyBear' date='May 31 2008, 12:16 AM' post='39731']

Defensive tackle Dusty Dvoracek (bruised hand) didn't practice and Harris (knee) was limited Friday. Anthony Adams and Israel Idonije received the first-team reps as the interior linemen. Linebacker Jamar Williams is nursing a tender ankle. … Kyle Orton started the day running the first-team offense, although Rex Grossman got a lot of work too.

Man I getting tired of DD and JW on the sidelines, If harrison pans out I see DD going bye bye,

Thankfully you are not the GM. Getting rid of Dusty would be nothing short of moronic.

name='GrizzlyBear' date='May 31 2008, 12:56 AM' post='39733']

Tell me Mongo, What has he done since he been drafted except keep the training table warm.

It doesn't matter what he's done. One - He was basically red-shirted his rookie season in which he could have played. Two - He looked really good last year, right up to the point he blew his knee out. Three - He's 24 years old with a lot of football left. Four - Who do we have that can push him off the team? Five - he's relatively inexpensive. Six - You don't give up on high picks that easily, especially when they've shown promise.

I could see that statement about Mike Brown and I would have argued against it. If you would have said Bradley, you would have an argument if he doesn't make it through camp, but not Dusty yet.