FFL Update - ALL Leagues FULL

Pixote

I'm in for the long haul! Even if I'm in last place, I'll keep swinging with the only intention of getting a chance of spoiling someone's parade!

I look forward to the draft! Now at least I can draft Mendenhall! ;)

Thank you for your interest!

Remember, this is a commitment for the entire season, the draft, 14 weeks of regular play, and 2 weeks of playoffs. I will enjoy matching wits with you in the draft room! Good luck, hope you come in 2nd (behind me of course, LOL).

I'm in for the long haul! Even if I'm in last place, I'll keep swinging with the only intention of getting a chance of spoiling someone's parade!

I look forward to the draft! Now at least I can draft Mendenhall! ;)

Fantastic!! Exactly what I wanted to hear!! (thanks for the tip, always like to know what the others in my draft room have on their wish list, plays into the strategy, LOL)

The latest update: (6/29)

The Posters who signed up in the original thread for the Fantasy Football Leagues and have not responded to the private messages sent to them are, in no particular order:

The Prophet

Killakrzydav

SoxFan1

So far we have open:

0 slot in league 3 (Fri Aug 22 - 8:30 PM Live Draft) - League is FULL

2 slots in league 1 (Sat Aug 23 - 10 PM Live Draft)

0 slot in league 2 (Sun Aug 24 - 8:00 AM Live Draft) - League is FULL

email me at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net

Thanks

if a spot left John I'll take 1

It has been a little over 2 weeks and neith of the two remaining has responded to the multiple posts or multiple private messages so if you want to play, your in! I will send you an invitation with the email address you provided for the Pick'ems (hotmail). Welcome aboard!!

1 spot left, anyone else want to play?

Anf remember, 135$ in gift certificates redeemable online at the Chicago Bears Online Store is being given away for this years pick'ems!! Flea has signed up. We have 25 players so far. Anyone else wants to sign up for the Pick'em contests?

You can view the site at - TalkBears Pick'em Contests

The latest update: (7/2)

All leagues are now full. If others want to play fantasy football, and an opening comes up in one of the 3 I formed, I will let you know. Otherwise, DrunkBomber said he would be willing to open a league for the forum.

FULL - 0 slot in league 1 (Sat Aug 23 - 10 PM Live Draft) FULL

FULL - 0 slot in league 2 (Sun Aug 24 - 8:00 AM Live Draft) FULL

FULL - 0 slot in league 3 (Fri Aug 22 - 8:30 PM Live Draft) FULL

email me at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net

And do not forget the Pick'ems - free to join - win gift certificates!! Check the pinned post at the top of the forum for details!