NFC Offensive Line Rankings...

Pixote

NFC Offensive Line Rankings

I was wondering if you all agreed with this ranking of the NFC Offensive Lines. If their speculation is right and we are 14th out of 16, we are in deep doo doo. I think we will be much better.

I have no doubt that if needed Angelo will check out players cut during preseason do to a "youth movement" or "Salary Cap Problems" and beef up the OL with some veterans. However, I am hoping that Williams will be the answer at LT and with Tait moving to RT, we will be no less than #6 or #7 in the ranking by the end of the season.

Last year we were probably 16th so I'd say they expect some improvement. With a rookie LT (assuming he's good enough to start) and then our LG situation which was horrible last year and nothing was done to upgrade it I can see where they have legitimate questions, as do I.

It really is hard to say. The guys the Bears lost had played horrid last season, however, you are plugging in a rookie LT and an unproven guard. To be honest I really have no idea what to expect out of this entire team, especially the offensive unit (which could turn out to be one of the worse offenses we've ever seen).

However, if Tait is healthy and dominates at RT (he's capable of it), Kreutz is his solid self, and Garza is his solid self than Williams will have a bit less pressure.