Manning undergoes knee surgery

Wesson44

Colts | Manning's status uncertain for regular season opener?

Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:52:10 -0700

Updating previous reports, Mike Chappell, of the Indianapolis Star, reports Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning (knee) is uncertain for the Sept. 7 regular-season opener against the Chicago Bears following surgery to remove an infected bursa sac in his left knee. The Colts report to training camp July 24. :crying

Colts | Manning undergoes knee surgery; out 4-6 weeks

Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:48:11 -0700

The Indianapolis Colts have announced QB Peyton Manning (knee) had an infected bursa sac removed from his left knee Monday, July 14, and he is expected to make a full recovery. The procedure was routine and Manning should be back at full strength in four to six weeks.

Lets hope that he is still in recovery from the injury so we can beat the Colts in the season opener! :snr

name='Wesson44' date='Jul 15 2008, 02:24 AM' post='41568']

Updating previous reports, Mike Chappell, of the Indianapolis Star, reports Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning (knee) is uncertain for the Sept. 7 regular-season opener against the Chicago Bears following surgery to remove an infected bursa sac in his left knee. The Colts report to training camp July 24. :crying

The Indianapolis Colts have announced QB Peyton Manning (knee) had an infected bursa sac removed from his left knee Monday, July 14, and he is expected to make a full recovery. The procedure was routine and Manning should be back at full strength in four to six weeks.

Lets hope that he is still in recovery from the injury so we can beat the Colts in the season opener! :snr

I hope he plays. I work in Indy and if they beat us without Manning, it will be over for me. If we beat them, they will have the biggest of excuses and the win will also not benefit me. I'm sure all Bears fans want to see the beloved bury Manning in the new turf of Lucas Oil Stadium!! :headbang

Well I feel for you working in Indy. LOL But at this point in the season(early) I will take a win any way we can get it. With or without Manning. But I'm sure he will be playing he has the next longest streak of starting after the Great Farve.

Interesting, are we getting suckered into some "super hype"...LOL

First they said B Sanders may start be able to start the seaon opener

Then they said that D Freeny may not be able to start the opener

Next there was speculation if M Harrison will return healthy from his injury

Now P Manning undergoes surgery and will miss at least most of training camp

Why is it that I am thinking all 4 will be lined up against us in the opener?

SMOKESCREEN!

Guest TerraTor
Well I feel for you working in Indy. LOL But at this point in the season(early) I will take a win any way we can get it. With or without Manning. But I'm sure he will be playing he has the next longest streak of starting after the Great Farve.

He beat us without some of our best players too, dont forget....