Williams Signed!

DaBearSox

1. Congrats and GOOD LUCK.

2. IMHO, it is best when you have a wife who supports your Bear's addiction, w/o actually being a fan themselves. I have PLENTY of time w/ my wife and Bear time is a great opportunity to get away and be w/ the guys. For the same reason I have not taught my wife how to play golf, I am quite happy she has little interest in the bears.

About the only connection she has w/ the bears is, she loves shopping and buying the kids bears stuff, which the kids eat up.

3. You are so right about one thing. Get ready for an increase in shopping bills due to Sundays. In my house, I can play golf, or go to the bar for the bears, or whatever, but since I get my time, she gets her's, and her's is ALWAYS spent shopping.

Thanks nfo!

2. I have heard the same from a few freinds as well! Words of wisdom!

3. I figured I saved money on getting the direct ticket vs going to bars...and the savings should help defray shopping costs!

1. Congrats and GOOD LUCK.

2. IMHO, it is best when you have a wife who supports your Bear's addiction, w/o actually being a fan themselves. I have PLENTY of time w/ my wife and Bear time is a great opportunity to get away and be w/ the guys. For the same reason I have not taught my wife how to play golf, I am quite happy she has little interest in the bears.

About the only connection she has w/ the bears is, she loves shopping and buying the kids bears stuff, which the kids eat up.

3. You are so right about one thing. Get ready for an increase in shopping bills due to Sundays. In my house, I can play golf, or go to the bar for the bears, or whatever, but since I get my time, she gets her's, and her's is ALWAYS spent shopping.

My daughter married a Packers fan, so I have to ask

I hope you didn't pay for the wedding :)

Hell no.

I paid big time for her first marriage (to a Colts Fan) and they got divorced after 8 years, then she married the Packer fan, told her this one I would attent but not pay for, LOL.

Williams had a minor injury to a knee today. Reports are they took him and stretched it out a bit. Hopefully nothing serious...

It was his back, not knee:

Back spasms KO top pick Williams

By Vaughn McClure | Tribune staff reporter

10:38 PM CDT, July 24, 2008