Williams Signed!

DaBearSox

Fantastic job. Now the Bears have one hard task left and its Hester. The two sides are far apart and my guess is at the very best they'll either do a short extension or agree to re-open things mid-season when Hester has proved hismelf more as a WR.

It's funny we're all worried about signing Hester. He has 2 years left, and the 3rd year he'll either be restricted or franchised.

Either way, that's GREAT news about Williams.

Damn glad that Williams signed on the dotted line and hope that he made it to camp before practice started!!!!!!!!! This is definitely a huge signing that needed to be completed.

Mad Lithuanian, major congrats on your marriage. Hope that you had a great time last Saturday celebrating. I got married on a yacht down in Newport Beach and hope you had something just as much fun!!!!!!!!

Wow! What a weekend and few days!

I get married and find out Urlacher's signed and Williams is signed!

Now on to Hester!

Congrats! Hope we can give you a Super Bowl win so you REALLY rmember this season!! :headbang

Ha! I would have if the season were in full swing...but then again, I'd never schedule my wedding or honeymoon to interfere with the season! ;) (Bye week would be a possibility though...)

Before I read your dates I thought you were posting from the honeymoon....now that would be a sign of a true bears fan....

Much thanks chitownman!

I had FAR too good of a time! I just took the last of my out of town guests to the airport today... So I have a few days of work in the salt mines before full on relaxation in Mexico! I need it bad!

Damn glad that Williams signed on the dotted line and hope that he made it to camp before practice started!!!!!!!!! This is definitely a huge signing that needed to be completed.

Mad Lithuanian, major congrats on your marriage. Hope that you had a great time last Saturday celebrating. I got married on a yacht down in Newport Beach and hope you had something just as much fun!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

...if we have kids, as even though we're both in out late 30's, we still have mentalities of 13 year olds!

But I am personally leaning towards "Walter" if we do go that route! I think that should keep my balls intact...

Congrats to MadLith. If you have any balls at all, you'll name your kid Ditka.

Thanks!

...if we have kids, as even though we're both in out late 30's, we still have mentalities of 13 year olds!

But I am personally leaning towards "Walter" if we do go that route! I think that should keep my balls intact...

Congratulations!! Please tell, is your wife a Bears Fan? LOL

My daughter married a Packers fan, so I have to ask! :rolleyes:

Thanks pix!

She actually does not care for football in the least, but supports the Bears! So I'm left alone all Sunday...which usually costs me a little bit of a shoppping bill. (Which I'm usually happy to pay!) She only watches on occassion when there is a mixed party and nopt just the fellas hanging out.

Ouch! Hopefully he's a stand-up guy other than his miserable choice in football support!

Congratulations!! Please tell, is your wife a Bears Fan? LOL

My daughter married a Packers fan, so I have to ask! :rolleyes: