Bears/Chiefs Game-Thread

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME GOOD HITTIN'!

Go Bears!

I predict Orton will look awesome. Grossman will look bad, but many will say its because a lot of back ups where in. The QB thing is what it is. I am more interested to see the Tulane Duo of Forte & Bennett! Hopefully Wolfe gets a good amount of carries as well. (Im a biased NIU alumn of course)

Guest TerraTor
I predict Orton will look awesome. Grossman will look bad, but many will say its because a lot of back ups where in. The QB thing is what it is. I am more interested to see the Tulane Duo of Forte & Bennett! Hopefully Wolfe gets a good amount of carries as well. (Im a biased NIU alumn of course)

Bennett = Vanderbilt

I know what you guys mean. I am totally psyched and this is just the 1st preseason game. Keep in mind from what I have heard Rex will also get a chance with the #1 team out there as well. Thank god because the 2nd team Oline scares me. I feel bad from Caleb Haney, he could get killed out there behind that line.

Neither Orton or Grossman looked great, but neither looked bad. Hanie was pretty impressive. I liked what I saw from Forte and Kellen Davis, and we didn't see a lot of Hester, but his routes looked very crisp. I would have liked to see more of the WR though. Didn't see much Bennet, Booker, or Lloyd.

Neither Orton or Grossman looked great, but neither looked bad. Hanie was pretty impressive. I liked what I saw from Forte and Kellen Davis, and we didn't see a lot of Hester, but his routes looked very crisp. I would have liked to see more of the WR though. Didn't see much Bennet, Booker, or Lloyd.

You missed a nice dropped pass. :banghead

I agree somewhat. I didn't see much of Lloyd, Hester or Booker, but honestly I think I saw to much of Bennet. He looked completely lost out there. I hope its just that he got butterflies. That one pass towards the end of the game from Hanie though he has got to catch and something about Marcus Monk. I couldn't believe how perfect those passes were and for the WR's to drop such easy passes.