Bears' Dvoracek finally fit for duty

Pixote

Guest TerraTor

true, but that is the exact question... when will he stay on the field? he played fantastic in San Diego last season. anyways, sucks we have the best defensive tackle rotation and worst offensive tackle rotation

Bears' Dvoracek finally fit for duty

I am a huge Dusty fan and am anxious to see him back on the field tonight. This guy, if he can remain healthy, along with Harrison & Idonoje, will give us the best defensive tackle rotation in the NFL, PERIOD, no questions asked.

I was not a big Dusty fan on draft day, as I just didn't feel DT was a top need at the time, but have since really come to like this kid, despite the injury issues.

I was at the Houston/Chicago preseason game last year. It was just preseason, but Dusty impressed me more than any other player on the field. It wasn't half as much about the results so much as the intensity of his play. He really played like an animal. He didn't just play the game. He attacked it. Even on the sideline, he displayed a level of intensity, roaming the sidelines and looking like he was ready to tear someones head off. Watching him took me to a time of old school bears.

Not trying to put him on a pedestal, but the way he played was simply something fun to see, and I really hope he can stay healthy enough to stay on the field. If he can, I think the potential is incredible, particilary w/ the players he will be on the DL w/.

My biggest reason for liking him is his killer instinct. He is just intense out there. And it's really good to see! He reminds me of Mongo in attitude.

I htink that's sorely missing on this team. (Probalby due to Lovie's demeanor...)

I was not a big Dusty fan on draft day, as I just didn't feel DT was a top need at the time, but have since really come to like this kid, despite the injury issues.

I was at the Houston/Chicago preseason game last year. It was just preseason, but Dusty impressed me more than any other player on the field. It wasn't half as much about the results so much as the intensity of his play. He really played like an animal. He didn't just play the game. He attacked it. Even on the sideline, he displayed a level of intensity, roaming the sidelines and looking like he was ready to tear someones head off. Watching him took me to a time of old school bears.

Not trying to put him on a pedestal, but the way he played was simply something fun to see, and I really hope he can stay healthy enough to stay on the field. If he can, I think the potential is incredible, particilary w/ the players he will be on the DL w/.