Thoughts

Connorbear

- Better not release Hanie and think he is going to make it to the practice squad. He will end up on someone else's roster.

- Riddeau has really made a case for playing on someone's roster. Would like to see him stick but we really don't have room.

- Nice to see Rex bounce back. We may need him at some point this yr.

- Bennett made a hell of a catch. Hope he gets time on the field.

- Forte looked much better blocking tonight.

I do not envy JA as they have some tough cuts to make.

Peace :dabears

If Brandon Rideau doesn't make the team its a damn shame. He has completely outplayed Booker, and Hass throughout the preseason. Marty Booker has done jack this preseason, he needs to be cut. For real though, Rideau BETTER make the freakin team. All he's done so far is score touchdowns, what else do you want? I could give a rat's ass how inexperienced he is.. He's been producing consitantly the entire preseason, put him on the team!

If Brandon Rideau doesn't make the team its a damn shame. He has completely outplayed Booker, and Hass throughout the preseason. Marty Booker has done jack this preseason, he needs to be cut. For real though, Rideau BETTER make the freakin team. All he's done so far is score touchdowns, what else do you want? I could give a rat's ass how inexperienced he is.. He's been producing consitantly the entire preseason, put him on the team!

I would say there is hardly any chance he makes it over Booker.

Peace :dabears

- Better not release Hanie and think he is going to make it to the practice squad. He will end up on someone else's roster.

i agree he will never end up on the practice squad and another team will pick him up. there is no way the bears go with 2 qb's into the season if they have half a brain, and hanie looks very good as a qb to develop into a possible future starter.

the only knock at all i had on him was him staring down receivers which is very coachable and comes with experience. other than that he looks like he has been doing it in the nfl for 10 yrs!!

Yeah, his poise is commendable.

i agree he will never end up on the practice squad and another team will pick him up. there is no way the bears go with 2 qb's into the season if they have half a brain, and hanie looks very good as a qb to develop into a possible future starter.

the only knock at all i had on him was him staring down receivers which is very coachable and comes with experience. other than that he looks like he has been doing it in the nfl for 10 yrs!!