Miller's Decision Could Come Today

Pixote

I am pulling for this guy to resign with us. I would still like us to pick up another FA for the OL in addition to signing Miller. Miller, as I said before, played pretty good for us until last year. Last year he played injured and it was not pretty. If now healthy, what better way to provide quality backup to our OL than with a player who could step in from day one, knows the system, knows the players, and would provide continuity?

I am pulling for this guy to resign with us. I would still like us to pick up another FA for the OL in addition to signing Miller. Miller, as I said before, played pretty good for us until last year. Last year he played injured and it was not pretty. If now healthy, what better way to provide quality backup to our OL than with a player who could step in from day one, knows the system, knows the players, and would provide continuity?
I like it only if he's 90% or better. I wouldn't mind Reuben for a year as well. He must not be recovered from his injuries as he would be a much better stop gap.

If signed, it will be interesting to see who they try to move to the practice squad. I am hearing that Bowman was one of the final bubble players that made the roster so he might be the one. I would rather risk losing him than Hanie.

Peace :dabears

I like it only if he's 90% or better. I wouldn't mind Reuben for a year as well. He must not be recovered from his injuries as he would be a much better stop gap.

A couple fans saw Reuben on a TV sports show and they said he looks like he lost a ton of weight. One guy said he looked more like a linebacker than a guard. If that's true then it would take him a long time to bulk back up and get into game shape. I'd guess that he's enjoying retirement and has no plans to play again.

If signed, it will be interesting to see who they try to move to the practice squad. I am hearing that Bowman was one of the final bubble players that made the roster so he might be the one. I would rather risk losing him than Hanie.

Peace :dabears

If we sign Miller then it would be Barton that would move to the practice squad.