Tom Brady IS Done for the Year

DABEARSDABOMB

Frankly though, the Pats have been as lucky as anyone in the league the last few years at the QB slot. How many teams can go 7+ years without a major injury to their QB? GB, Indy, and NE, and Favre took a few more shots in fewer games than Brady played.

The question now is...how much is the system? Can Matt Cassel pull a Tom Brady?

Oh, and FWIW, there's still something special about Olbermann and Patrick doing sports highlights. Olbermann pointing out that shortly after Cassel came in, his brother came in early to relieve Wandy Rodriguez pitching for Houston.

Even though it isn't Bears related, its a pretty huge piece of news. Peter King is reporting that those close to the situation indicate that they believe the injury will prevent him from playing this season. Obviously they'll know more once the MRI results are back.

Lol there goes my first round draft pick in my fantasy league. Good thing Michael Turner showed up big lol

Oh the NBC cast got so much better this season. Patrick and Olby brings me back to when Sportscenter was at its finest.

It's just too bad that I can't separate Olberman's smug political attack-dog asswipe persona from his sportscasting personality. The guy turned out to be a complete douchebag, and now I get disgusted when I hear his voice.

As far as Brady goes, that screwed one of my fantasy teams. So, that kind of sucks.

This is pretty horrible but I am hoping it is a torn ACL. I never root for players to be seriously injured but I hate Tom Brady's pretty face and the Pats smugness as well. I laugh at Randy Moss and his attempt to say that was a cheap hit....please...if anything your Olineman added a little when he pushed him into Brady. Oh, and it overshadowed the Bears stpendous win...damn Eastern Seaboard Propaganda Network

I also was a sucker for drafting Brady. Had Garrard as a bench player and thought of trading Brady for a WR. Should have.

You weren't a sucker. In my league, he was the leading fantasy scorer by 100 pts over LT.

It just sucks. I have Garrard as a bench guy too, but he got sacked like 7 times and threw two picks.

Now I have to pick up either Kurt Warner or Matt Ryan

It's just too bad that I can't separate Olberman's smug political attack-dog asswipe persona from his sportscasting personality. The guy turned out to be a complete douchebag, and now I get disgusted when I hear his voice.

As far as Brady goes, that screwed one of my fantasy teams. So, that kind of sucks.

I have the same issue with Limbau, Hannity, or Colter (being complete douchebags). But let's not talk about politics here.

Peace :dabears

This is pretty horrible but I am hoping it is a torn ACL. I never root for players to be seriously injured but I hate Tom Brady's pretty face and the Pats smugness as well. I laugh at Randy Moss and his attempt to say that was a cheap hit....please...if anything your Olineman added a little when he pushed him into Brady. Oh, and it overshadowed the Bears stpendous win...damn Eastern Seaboard Propaganda Network

i really do not know how to respond to your post without getting banned. you have no class, zero. I wish nothing but the worst for you.

I never wish for injury on a player but I do hate the Patriots and Tom Brady a lot. Ive always kind of liked Matt Cassel maybe party because his brother was drafted by the whitesox so I do hope he succeeds. The worse part is Trent Dilfer went on ESPN saying QB's need more protection by the rules which is just utterly ridiculous.... they are babied enough as is.