We have a Gem!

Wesson44

Hopefully Angelo can find some more parts to the oline (I really am starting to like Beekman) because if you put a good oline around Forte we could have a special rushing attack. Jones is a really solid backup as well.

Run the ball 39 times and you will win everytime. Got to love it!!!!!

Peace :dabears

Hopefully Angelo can find some more parts to the oline (I really am starting to like Beekman) because if you put a good oline around Forte we could have a special rushing attack. Jones is a really solid backup as well.

Buening might be a nice addition and eventually replace Garza (who has been playing pretty poorly, IMO). IIRC, some felt that Buening was a pro-bowl guard his rookie season, but injuries set him back after that year and then he got burried on the depth chart.

I also wasn't impressed with either tackle, but they were one of the better pass rushing duo's we'll see all season.

I am really starting to like Harrison as well.

I'm one of the biggest kool-aid guys here at times and I can't believe the job our tackles did. Sure, they got beat a few times but we were going up against a great DE. Tough not to just sit back and enjoy this one. I'm sure some of the board bitches will show up soon enough to piss on the party though. Ah well, that's them.

It was a good win last night and it was great to see a running back that was as impressive in his debut last night as Matt Forte was. It is nice to see that it appears that we have a true running back once again for the first time since Thomas Jones was sent to the Jets. I just hope that it continues. Overall last night's game was a great effort all the way around. Makes my trip for the Philly game that much more to look forward to!!!!!!!!

Loved the Forte pick at the time- wanted him or Brohm.

He is just a stud with a nice cool/calm/collected attitude but has that swagger.

Doesn't get too high or too low on himself, either.

Hopefully this pick will make some of the members on here who say "Angelo is a moron drafting" shut their mouths.